Polaris MG1CA007 ECM Upgrade Service
- ECMs with broken tabs or connectors WILL NOT be accepted for Upgrades.
- This service only upgrades your original ECM for tuning, it does not reprogram your ECM for a different VIN. If you intend to send HP Tuners a spare MG1 ECM, it will be returned to you with the same programming as it was received and may not operate in your Polaris vehicle without additional programming by a Polaris dealer.
- Your MG1 core must be fully functional with no physical or internal damage.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
- The MG1 upgrade service takes about one to two days to complete (not including shipping times).
- Upgrade your MG1 ECM with this upgrade service.
- Grab your Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite and MPVI2 drivers.
- Purchase (4) Universal Credits to license and tune your RZR Pro R.
- Plug in your MPVI2/2+ device to your vehicle using your Polaris using the Adapter Cable.
- Start reading, editing, and writing!
Shipping Address for ECM Upgrade:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: Polaris Upgrade Service
700 Eastwood Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Please write your order number on the outside of your shipping box where it is visible.
Allow for 1–2 day service time (not including shipping times)
NOTE: Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending HP Tuners your ECM/PCM/TCM. The shipping charge at checkout only covers returning your control module after modification.