Interfaces and Hardware Components
Duration: One (1) year from the date of purchase
Coverage: This limited one (1) year warranty only covers product defects caused by HP Tuners and is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase by the original purchaser. This limited warranty does not extend to software or other digital products. To make a warranty claim, please provide your Proof of Purchase (original invoice and order number), device serial number (if applicable), Debug and Info logs, license file and photo evidence of defects to HP Tuners Support.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage to product resulting from accidents, neglect, or misuse; exposure to liquid, moisture, or dirt; abnormal conditions (temperature extremes) or improper storage.
- Scratches or other cosmetic damage.
- Damage to connection points due to excessive force or improper use.
- Devices that have had the serial number removed, defaced, damaged, or altered in any way.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Products that have been modified, tampered with, or serviced by an unauthorized party.
Vehicle Control Modules
(PCM/ECM/TCM- New and Modification Service)
Evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Vehicle Control Modules, whether new or modified by HP Tuners, carry no warranties, expressed or implied, and are offered “as is”. In the event of a problem with a Vehicle Control Module product or service, please submit a ticket to HP Tuners Support for resolution.
Duration: 1 year from the date of purchase.
Coverage: HP Tuners provides a one (1) year limited warranty for material or workmanship flaws on all merchandise, apparel, and accessories. If you believe your item is defective due to a manufacturing or quality issue, please submit a ticket to HP Tuners Support to request a replacement or refund. This warranty does not cover improper use, abuse or regular wear and tear of items.