Polaris MG1 ECM Service
Unlock even more power and performance from your Polaris RZR Pro R (MG1CA007 ECM) with our new upgrade service. Simply send us your original MG1 ECM to be professionally upgraded to accept tunes using only HP Tuners’ software.
Shipping address for ECM Exchanges and Upgrades: HP Tuners (ATT: MG1 ECM Service), 700 Eastwood Ln, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
The Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable is also required for tuning.
- ECMs with broken tabs or connectors WILL NOT be accepted for Upgrades.
- This service only upgrades your original ECM for tuning, it does not reprogram your ECM for a different VIN. If you intend to send HP Tuners a spare MG1 ECM, it will be returned to you with the same programming as it was received and may not operate in your Polaris vehicle without additional programming by a Polaris dealer.
- Your MG1 core must be fully functional with no physical or internal damage.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
- The MG1 upgrade service takes about one to two days to complete (not including shipping times).
- Upgrade your MG1 ECM with this upgrade service.
- Grab your Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA.
- Purchase (4) Universal Credits to license and tune your machine.
- Plug in your MPVI2, MPVI2+, or MPVI3 device to your machine using your Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Start reading, editing, and writing!
Shipping Address for ECM Upgrade:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: MG1 ECM Service
700 Eastwood Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Please write your order number on the outside of your shipping box where it is visible.
Allow for 1–2 day service time (not including shipping times)
After purchasing this service, please fill out the shipping form below and place it inside your shipping box.
PRINT SHIPPING FORM
NOTE: Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending HP Tuners your ECM/PCM/TCM. The shipping charge at checkout only covers returning your control module after modification.