Polaris MG1 ECM Service
Experience even more power and performance from your MG1 ECM-equipped Polaris machine with our exclusive ECM upgrade service. Simply send us your original MG1 ECM to be professionally upgraded for tuning using HP Tuners’ software directly via the diagnostics port with our OBDII Adapter Cable.
Does your Polaris machine have the MG1 PCM? See the list of supported Polaris MG1 machines below.
Shipping address for ECM Exchanges and Upgrades: HP Tuners (ATT: MG1 ECM Service), 700 Eastwood Ln, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
The Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable is also required for tuning.
Tune your Polaris Machine with HP Tuners
Get more performance out of your Polaris machine with HP Tuners’ complete diagnostics and tuning package, starting with this service. This exclusive upgrade service is required to tune supported Polaris vehicles with the MG1 ECM only. These models include:
- 2024 RZR 1000
- 2024 Ranger 1500
- 2024 XPEDITION
- 2022-2024 RZR Pro R
If you do not see your Polaris machine listed, it does not require this service to be tuned. You only need the OBDII Adapter Cable, credits, and the software.
How it works
Everything you need to tune your MG1 ECM-equipped Polaris machine with HP Tuners:
- This one-time, send-in Polaris MG1 ECM Service (upgrade service).
- All supported Polaris machines also require our Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA for free here.
- Once upgraded, purchase (4) Universal Credits to license your Polaris machine.
- Powersports support is only compatible with MPVI2, MVPI2+, or MPVI3 devices.
Note: Universal Credits for licensing are not included in the cost of any upgrade service or purchase. Credits must be purchased separately.
- ECMs with broken tabs or connectors WILL NOT be accepted for Upgrades.
- This service only upgrades your original ECM for tuning, it does not reprogram your ECM for a different VIN. If you intend to send HP Tuners a spare MG1 ECM, it will be returned to you with the same programming as it was received and may not operate in your Polaris vehicle without additional programming by a Polaris dealer.
- Your MG1 core must be fully functional with no physical or internal damage.
- No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
- The MG1 upgrade service takes about 1-3 days to complete (not including shipping times).
- Upgrade your MG1 ECM with this upgrade service.
- Grab your Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA.
- Purchase (4) Universal Credits to license and tune your machine.
- Plug in your MPVI2, MPVI2+, or MPVI3 device to your machine using your Polaris OBDII Adapter Cable.
- Start reading, editing, and writing!
Shipping Address for ECM Upgrade:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: MG1 ECM Service
700 Eastwood Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Please write your order number on the outside of your shipping box where it is visible.
Allow for 1-3 day service time (not including shipping times)
After purchasing this service, please fill out the shipping form below and place it inside your shipping box.
PRINT SHIPPING FORM
NOTE: Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending HP Tuners your ECM/PCM/TCM. The shipping charge at checkout only covers returning your control module after modification.