GM E01 ECM Service (Global B)
HP Tuners is thrilled to offer tuning support for the GM Global B E01 ECM through this one-time, send-in upgrade service. This service required to enable diagnostics and tuning capabilities in VCM Suite (BETA) for the GM E01 ECM. Find supported vehicles below.
Shipping address for send-in E01 ECM service (Global B): HP Tuners (ATT: GM E01 ECM Service [Global B]), 700 Eastwood Ln, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
This is a send-in service which means you must first send us your original ECM. Please read this page in its entirety before purchasing.
Get Your GM E01 ECM-Equipped Vehicle Ready for Tuning
HP Tuners is thrilled to offer full custom diagnostics and tuning support in VCM Suite (BETA) for GM’s Global B E01 ECM.
This controller can be found in the following supported vehicles:
- 2020-2023 Cadillac CT4-V 2.7L (L3B)
This one-time service upgrades your original E01 ECM (Global B generation only) and is required for tuning using HP Tuners’ software. Users must physically remove their original E01 ECM from their vehicle and ship it to HP Tuners’ headquarters for servicing. Once upgraded, users have full access to calibrate, log, and scan via the OBDII port.
This service requires the original ECM. Spares will NOT be accepted—no exceptions.
Everything you need to tune your E01 ECM vehicle with HP Tuners:
- This one-time, send-in GM E01 ECM Service (Global B) (upgrade service).
- Download the latest version of VCM Suite BETA for free here.
- Once upgraded, purchase (4) Universal Credits to license your E01 ECM/vehicle.
- GM Global B vehicle support is only compatible with our MPVI3 interface.
Note: HP Tuners also supports the GM Global B T93 TCM found in supported vehicles with the E01 ECM. See our GM T93 TCM Service (Global B) here.
Note: Universal Credits for licensing are not included in the cost of any upgrade service or purchase. Credits must be purchased separately.
- Your upgraded E01 ECM can only be tuned via the OBDII port with an MPVI3 interface and the latest version of VCM Suite (BETA) (MPV2+ and older generation devices are not compatible with any GM Global B vehicle support).
- Once the upgrade is complete, users must license their ECM for (4) Universal Credits (sold separately).
- No aftermarket tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (not including dealer reflash tools).
- VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic, and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
- The latest version of VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
- Please allow 1 to 3 business days for this upgrade service, not including shipping times.
- Upon reinstallation of the upgraded module into the vehicle, users should ensure they are on the latest VCM Suite BETA. Always connect to VCM Scanner first and Read/Clear DTCs. Failure to do so may result in a check engine light and/or warnings to “service” various systems (such as Power Steering).
- We also recommend clearing DTCs using VCM Scanner after each flash.
- These ECM/PCM/TCM services are completed at the owner’s risk. HP Tuners will not be responsible for the vehicle, its powertrain, or electronics, nor how the control module is used, calibrated, and its functionality.
- Due to the factory location of the ECM in the vehicle, all ECMs will exhibit signs of weathering and wear, which is completely normal.
Should you experience any issues with your ECM, please submit a ticket to our support team for assistance on how to proceed.