OBDII Adapter Cables – Honda Powersports
Start tuning and running diagnostics on your supported Honda powersports vehicle with HP Tuners’ 4-pin or 6-pin OBDII Adapter Cable. This cable is required to tune Honda powersports vehicles using an MPVI2 or newer interface and VCM Suite.
Find out what style of cable your vehicle needs below. Confirm your Honda Powersports support before purchasing.
Custom Tune Your Honda Powersports Machine with HP Tuners
Unleash more power and performance from your Honda powersports machine with a powerful diagnostics and custom tuning solution from HP Tuners. View important diagnostic data, data log your machine on the road, trails, and dyno, and build custom tunes with access to hundreds of editable parameters within air, fuel, and spark.
How it Works
This OBDII Adapter Cable allows you to connect your vehicle to VCM Suite software for tuning and diagnostics via your vehicle’s diagnostics port. Plug the small white/red insert into your machine’s diagnostics port and the OBDII-end into your MPVI2, MPVI2+, or MPVI3 device. Then, run the USB-C cable (supplied with every HP Tuners device) from your device to your laptop with VCM Suite software installed. Once your vehicle is licensed using Universal Credits, you can start tuning!
Visit our supported vehicle list for your machine’s credit-licensing costs.
- Full compatibility with the latest version of VCM Suite BETA software.
- HP Tuners’ OBDII Adapter Cable is required for all Honda Powersports vehicles.
- Compatible with MPVI2, MPVI2+, and MPVI3 interfaces.
These Honda Powersports vehicles require the 4-pin OBDII Adapter Cable. Please make sure you select the correct style cable for your vehicle.
- 2014-2020 GROM (4-pin)
- 2019-2021 Monkey (4-pin)
- 2013-2015 MSX125 (4-pin)
- 2016-2022 Pioneer 700 (4-pin)
- 2016-2022 Pioneer 500 (4-pin)
- 2021-2022 Pioneer 520 (4-pin)
- 2016-2021 Pioneer 1000 (4-pin)
- 2019-2020 Talon 1000X (4-pin)
- 2019-2020 Talon 1000R (4-pin)
These Honda Powersports vehicles require the 6-pin OBDII Adapter Cable. Please make sure you select the correct style cable for your vehicle.
- 2021 Grom (6-pin)
- 2022 Pioneer 1000 (6-pin)
- 2021-2022 Talon 1000R (6-pin)
- 2021-2022 Talon 1000X (6-pin)