CUSTOM CALIBRATIONS WITH VCM EDITOR
Whether you’re an enthusiast or a professional tuner, VCM Editor is built for you. This vehicle control module editing software offers full read, edit, and write functionality with access to a multitude of complex parameters—like torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, and more.
With the fastest read and write times available and more defined parameters than the competition, VCM Editor delivers unparalleled control over your vehicle’s performance.
- With VCM Editor, read most vehicle control modules’ flash memory and save it in our proprietary .HPT file structure. Once you’ve finalized your calibration, write your changes back to various control modules via your MPVI3 tool.
- VCM Editor’s flash utility allows not just calibration reflashing and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you’re free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM. This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner, or engine swap workshop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment.
- VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, along with access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifications. Additionally, VCM Editor allows the option to modify a VIN, a useful feature for mail order VCM/PCMs.
VCM EDITOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
- Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
- Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles).
- Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break (exception for rewrite entire).
- Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers.
- Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles).
- Full reflash.
- VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles).
- Explorer-style navigation.
- Tab style navigation (tree optional).
- Undockable explorer navigator window.
- Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example).
- Countless editable parameters.
- Open multiple tables at once.
- Save/Print/Load individual Tables.
- Individually save tables/maps to txt format.
- Table smoothing.
- Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing.
- Table interpolating.
- 2D Graph click and drag editing.
- 3D Graph click and drag editing.
- Simple +/- key cell adjustments.
- 1 click copy/paste of tables.
- Right-click copy/paste/undo.
- Right-click unit adjustments.
- Compare files with different OS ID’s.
- Tree style compare logs.
- Easy to use color system when in compare mode.
- Calibration Details section to list vehicle details.
- Tree style Change log.
- Tree style History log.
- Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks.
- PCM DTC List.
- Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements).
- 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- 5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only).
- 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- Built in unit conversion.
- Built in calculator.