Thread: Neural Network?

Neural Network?

School me Please, What is it and how does it work for air flow and fuel. I am calibrating a 2010 Challenger R/T with a ProCharger. I see that it is activated in the calibration and by the description it bypasses VE for fueling calculations. Changes to VE have no effect, turning it off VE changes work but why does Dodge use it and if needed how do I make changes in VE/Air Flow for tuning. What do I adjust to get my fueling correct?

Bad383TA

Someone must have knowledge about this. Is it turned on by Dodge in all the calibrations and if so what does the ECM use for Airflow calculations.

Senior Tuner
    Just disable it and tune the VE and PE fuel as you normally would. I don't know much about how it works, but I know that this is the preferred method by most and it is what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Just disable it and tune the VE and PE fuel as you normally would. I don't know much about how it works, but I know that this is the preferred method by most and it is what I do.
    how does one disable it?

Ive looked in AdvantigeIII and CMR for something like this....

whatd i miss?

Advanced Tuner
    what about the two VE tables? i have a 2012 Challenger 5.7 i'm about to work on. It has VE bank 1 and VE bank 2, but just above those tables is a "VE Bank 2 Disable" with a Yes/No drop down box. it says its for disabling bank 2 on single bank engines, but its set on "yes" from the factory.

Do i leave it all alone and just tune the Bank 1 VE? should you make bank 1 and bank 2 match after tuning bank 1?

If bank 2 is disabled, you only need to modify bank 1 VE.