Thread: 2016 Camaro SS A8 hitting a limiter at 5,700 rpm

Tuner in Training

2016 Camaro SS A8 hitting a limiter at 5,700 rpm

Working with this Magnuson supercharged car it is hitting a limiter at 5700 rpm. The car falls flat on its face, it I leave it in automatic it will stop pulling at 5700 rpms and will go from 1 to 2 to 3 really quick. If I go manual it still stops at 5700, fall flat, even at wot it will not respond, hit 2nd, go wot again, stops at 5700, falls flat, change to 3rd and does the same.

When the car was at 9psi it didn't do that, now at 15psi is doing this, so I'm thinking that the intake hose is colapsing and creating this "limiter". However it's kind of odd that it does it at the same rpm every time.

Earlier this week it was going to limp mode everytime I tried to go wot, popping codes for the AFM valves. Fixed that, then it was going limp and popping some TB codes, P2101 ans P2119, fixed that and now it doesn't go limp mode, but doesn't go over 5700.

Car has a built engine, full LT4 fuel system, headers exhaust and the Magnuson Heartbeat.

Log is attached for your review. Street Run Test 1.hpl

Tuner in Training
    FYI, it was the rubber inlet tube collapsing itself... I just put a piece of aluminum pipe inside and bingo, no more limiter!

Now to find a proper solution.