Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015+ vortech tune

2015+ vortech tune

hey guy i am in need of help any one who has a 2015+ tune that came with vortech kit please help me out been looking with no luck

just got my hands on a 2016 installed kit went to plug in tuner and no support turns out they only have calibrations for stick cars this one is auto

so i am in need of the vortechs base tune for the stick cars to make my own for the auto car

any help much appreciated guys

Damn any body help me out I been workin from scratch with weird issues

Tuner in Training
    I think many would be more than happy to help with any specific issues/questions you may be having. But teaching you how to build a blower Cal for a 15 from scratch is not something many would jump on. The tuning school has an excellent guide for building basic forced induction cals in there ford tuning manual for 05 to 15+ cars. In fact there example's used in the guide are from a 2011 vortech car and most the that info is very relevant and can be adjusted for a 15 car.

Tuner in Training
    Also some may have already posted some 15+ roush or Whipple tunes in the repository that you could use and an excellent starting point

Not asking any one to teach me how to build a tune from scratch asking if any one had athe base tune vortech sends with there kit so I could modify it to my needs...... car runs and drives and goes into full boost on tune that I did issues is it shows OL ACCEL when at part throttle and idle

Tuner in Training
    Which source is reporting that?

Advanced Tuner
    Where does it show OL ACCEL? Which source is reporting it?

Tuner in Training
    Here is a stock 17 Roush 727 tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Tom @ Overdrive View Post
    Here is a stock 17 Roush 727 tune.
    file won't open

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by small tuner View Post
    file won't open
    You need the 3.5 Beta

http://files.hptuners.com/VCM%20Suit...e%20(Beta).msi

Fuel system #1 status: OL accel/deaccel

Fuel sorce: OL react./after deaccel

Tuner in Training
    Did you turn your adaptive learning off for any reason and forget to turn it back on?
    Or did you change your wot pedal position or load tables unintentionally low so that at idle or cruise it stays in OL? Also you could post the tune for review

I will post soon as I get home been on road to no prep in San Antonio will Go over the tune again and see wth I went wrong

if you need a tune let me know, ive done plenty of these

fuck texas jam2.hptnew drive.hpl i upoloaded the data log and the tune any one give it a look over ad see where i went wrong at 5.54 in the log the idle got erratic and in the wot pulls the fuel system status shows closed loop any help would be great thanks guys

Senior Tuner
    You don't seem to have a clean MAF signal it jumps all over the place. I would check the sensor for dirt or the wiring for damage. If nothing obvious try a new sensor.

its brand new the dealer replaced it the day before the kit went in is only like 2 weeks old ill check for wire damage

Also I added 2 degrees timing for this run and I got even less timing then before I am thinking because of torque reduction

I am pretty sure I shut everything down spark only set at 1 and fuel at 1 also
    Last edited by hotrod1122; 05-15-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    No offense to the guys over at vortech but they're cals really are not very good. The last one I sucked of theirs they jacked it all up to keep load at stock levels so they didn't have to touch dd or the torque tables. Injector data was hacked etc.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1122 View Post
    its brand new the dealer replaced it the day before the kit went in is only like 2 weeks old ill check for wire damage

Also I added 2 degrees timing for this run and I got even less timing then before I am thinking because of torque reduction

I am pretty sure I shut everything down spark only set at 1 and fuel at 1 also
    I am somewhat confused by what you mean by this. What source did you data log that spark was using and also which table did you add timing to in the tune? Also what are all the mods on the car?

I added 2 degrees to the borderline table for a total of 12 in the upper rpm range when the table had 10 degrees in it pulled hard and showed 10 degrees in the log with no KR so I went in added 2 degrees to it and now I end up with even less then 10 degrees when makin a sluggish pass