Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1732

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah, I use the Copy Over Differences function quite often from within the compare view.

I never knew that you could do the sae thing by zero'ing them out though!

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Now that is a feature I didn't know about.. but that is super cool. Even easier that way.

I usually do most of my copying from the Comparison Log view. If I need to see the table, clicking the link in the Comparison Log gives me a direct access to the table without having to navigate to it. This is especially helpful for large import tasks.
    Jaime

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    ^^I've always used "Copy over differences" to perform that function. Or are you talking about something different??
    OK, now I feel stupid again Didn't know about the "0ing" ability either - Thanks for that one Carson... I do know how to use the clipboard quick copy paste functions, but how do you do the copy differences function - I'm not finding this one anywhere?

While were on it, I know there's supposed to be a way to copy "all differences" between two tunes quickly, how would one do this as well? Kinda getting tired of having to copy individual tables when doing the same builds...

Thanks
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    When comparing tune differences (via Compare->View Comparison Log), you can right click on a table with differences and then select "Copy Over Differences". This will make the table exactly the same between your tune and the tune you are comparing it to.

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    When comparing tune differences (via Compare->View Comparison Log), you can right click on a table with differences and then select "Copy Over Differences". This will make the table exactly the same between your tune and the tune you are comparing it to.
    Guess I should have explored log differences more That makes things really easy...

Thanks Again
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~

Ok i have to say, i updated to 3.0 and its awesome the scanner has a few bugs but all in all its AWESOME thanks hptuners

Note i wouldn't have updated if it wasn't for a very nice person who give me a backup of 2.24.1172 and i still think it should be available for download, even though it is not supported, it allowed me to run both programs side by side and compare the two and transfer all my settings and be able to learn 3.0 stress free.. all i had to do was rename the 2.24 program folder from hptuners to hptuners 2.24 and then install 3.0

But yes 3.0 is well worth it, its SO FAST man i did notice the editer does have some of the settings in different places but since i was able to have them both open side by side it was np to get used to that difference but yes the scanner wow its beautiful still have some bugs with the custom gauges but its not too bad..

A+++ hptuners

Though iv yet to connect it to a vehicle, so far so good.. ill update this post once i have tested on a few..

Also if anyone needs some help doing what i did let me know im more than happy to pay it forward
    thanks again to the person who helped me peace

Advanced Tuner
    ive had 3.0 for weeks now and all of a sudden my scanner started freezing up. Anytime I try and change a chart setting or channel and right click to modify it freezes up. This started happening out of the blue, I have now gone as far as to uninstall VCM suite and reinstall the latest one on the server and that did not resolve my issue. anyone run into the same issue? and if so what was your resolve? thanks
    2010 CTS-V A6, Airaid CAI, 2.4 pulley, ported ls7 throttle body, ID850s, ARH 1-7/8" headers and X pipe, TR7IX plugs, MSD wires, Elite catch can, ZL1 lid and Track Attack HX

What version are you running? Did you update and then it started happening or are you still using the same version and it just randomly started?

Advanced Tuner
    Im running the latest and greatest 3.0 as of today and it just started randomly happening. It was fine for weeks, the only thing i can think is my pc did an automatic windows update and that is what did it. Otherwise i have not made any changes until it started happening yesterday...then updated the software.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JBZ View Post
    Im running the latest and greatest 3.0 as of today and it just started randomly happening. It was fine for weeks, the only thing i can think is my pc did an automatic windows update and that is what did it. Otherwise i have not made any changes until it started happening yesterday...then updated the software.
    Mine has been doing for 4 or 5 updates. I cant change nything in my graphing as of now
    Factory Stock 97 SS M6 13.51 @ 104.3 mph
    Stock Longblock LS1 w/ 233/238 P.S.I. Cam
    10.81 @ 126.9 Full interior, six speed on 275 radials, a decade ago

'99 TA trunk mounted 76mm 6 Liter
    9.0s in '09 @ 153 MPH

Turbo 5.3 Volvo 740 Wagon
    32psi and still winding out 5th on the highway somewhere

If you guys are having these types of issues, you need to be contacting support so we can resolve them for you.

If you do not contact support, they won't get resolved.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    If you guys are having these types of issues, you need to be contacting support so we can resolve them for you.

the first free minute I have I will get you the report per the email I got from you guys. I would get it to you now but kids...LOL what r you goina do???
    2010 CTS-V A6, Airaid CAI, 2.4 pulley, ported ls7 throttle body, ID850s, ARH 1-7/8" headers and X pipe, TR7IX plugs, MSD wires, Elite catch can, ZL1 lid and Track Attack HX

Yeah, I was running 3.0.6x and it was running fine, I updated to 3.0.80 last week and it started happening again. Updating again today hopefully it's better or I'm going back to what worked last.

Senior Tuner

Pretty sure I did once or twice
    Factory Stock 97 SS M6 13.51 @ 104.3 mph
    Stock Longblock LS1 w/ 233/238 P.S.I. Cam
    10.81 @ 126.9 Full interior, six speed on 275 radials, a decade ago

'99 TA trunk mounted 76mm 6 Liter
    9.0s in '09 @ 153 MPH

Turbo 5.3 Volvo 740 Wagon
    32psi and still winding out 5th on the highway somewhere

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannySShifting View Post
    Pretty sure I did once or twice
    What is your ticket number? I'd be happy to look it up.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner

never mind I got it figured out...im a dummy . so for those that have dual monitors for their PC. if you have hp tuners scanner opened up on the second screen and undock without moving the tuners to the main screen it pops everything up behind the scene. it is still trying to pop up on the second screen although it is not there and doesn't auto navigate back over to the laptop screen. I hadn't been back in the office since this happened due to all this flooding here in Houston. once I came into the office and for the hell of it re-tested it again, and it worked. I have had a similar problem with autocad and cant remember how to resolve with the laptop monitor.

Tuner in Training
    Hi Keith, is the 2.24 link still in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by knielsen View Post
    Hi Keith, is the 2.24 link still in the works?
    No. We've added all the requests from 2.24 users into 3.0 already.

RTT will be available in tomorrows 3.1 beta.

The VIN change and VATS relink features will be available next week.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    No. We've added all the requests from 2.24 users into 3.0 already.

RTT will be available in tomorrows 3.1 beta.

The VIN change and VATS relink features will be available next week.
    Very cool, these were the only things left that had me missing 2.24. Other than that I have had no issues with 3.0. I'm only a recreational tuner though...

Thank you

Tuning Addict
    never mind I got it figured out...im a dummy . so for those that have dual monitors for their PC. if you have hp tuners scanner opened up on the second screen and undock without moving the tuners to the main screen it pops everything up behind the scene. it is still trying to pop up on the second screen although it is not there and doesn't auto navigate back over to the laptop screen. I hadn't been back in the office since this happened due to all this flooding here in Houston. once I came into the office and for the hell of it re-tested it again, and it worked. I have had a similar problem with autocad and cant remember how to resolve with the laptop monitor.
    That happened to me not long after loading V3... Had to hook back up to the monitor to get HP back on the laptop at all - ever time I went to open it - it would open in who knows where in the background. Has something to do with the memory setup to how it was last opened I believe? 2.24 or 2.25 didn't do this, but as long as you remember to drag it back to the laptop screen all is good

Is beta 3.1 something we have to request as the other beta's or will 3 just become 3.1 Keith?

~Greg Huggins~