Thread: rumor?

Tuner in Training

rumor?

Rumor has it that HP tuner Ver 2.0 will be out soon AND support USB.
    2k Silverado 5.3 -- radix supercharged, TOG long-tubed, Yank TT3000, Billet Servos, eaton posi\'d, 4.10\'d, nelson tuned, 160 degreed, tranny cooled, magnaflowed, hotchkis\'d 2/4, and 20\'d.

Re: rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by onyx
    Rumor has it that HP tuner Ver 2.0 will be out soon AND support USB.
    I would say based on what I've read around here that the USB deal is still a ways off and there still isn't a definite release date for V2.0.0 . Where did you hear this at?

-Mike-
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Screamn03

I would say based on what I've read around here that the USB deal is still a ways off and there still isn't a definite release date for V2.0.0 . Where did you hear this at?

-Mike-
    i heard a quip of it from Ls1tech.
    2k Silverado 5.3 -- radix supercharged, TOG long-tubed, Yank TT3000, Billet Servos, eaton posi\'d, 4.10\'d, nelson tuned, 160 degreed, tranny cooled, magnaflowed, hotchkis\'d 2/4, and 20\'d.

v2.0 and USB is being tested internally right now, stay tuned.

I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

sweet... should i hold out for v2.0? will all the bugs we worked out of it before it hits the market?

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by onyx
    sweet... should i hold out for v2.0? will all the bugs we worked out of it before it hits the market?
    If usb is what you are after and it is coming with v2 then it may pay to wait until v2 is out as would be a trade in to update ( just my guess biased on the enhanced io upgrade i did ) and you would have to send hardware back and the would be extra cost . ( again this is just a guess )

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Arron

If usb is what you are after and it is coming with v2 then it may pay to wait until v2 is out as would be a trade in to update ( just my guess biased on the enhanced io upgrade i did ) and you would have to send hardware back and the would be extra cost . ( again this is just a guess )

i dont mind the PCMCIA card, thats what i was intent on using anyway. it would be nice to know if v2 will have any nice updates to problems on v1.6 or more user friendly options.

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    v2.0 and USB is being tested internally right now, stay tuned.

im tuned... I NEED INFO!!! :P