Thread: 2002 mustang gt tuning

Potential Tuner

2002 mustang gt tuning

I have a 2002 mustang gt that I'm putting a supercharger on. I read that my car wasn't currently supported by hp tuners. If I found mpvi2+ would I be able to use that to tune my car. I'm not real happy with the business model of the other tuner company that covers these cars so I'd like an alternative. With the other company it'd end up costing me 650$ for each of my vehicles to be tuned. This is if I self tune. Anyone know what all I'd need to tune with the mpvi2+with pro features and the costs of the setup. The mpvi+ costs a little over 600$. I know that's a lot of money but I'm wondering if it'd be cheaper in the end to go with hptuners. I have experience with megasquirt and think I'll be able to grasp the software well enough to be happy. Any help here is greatly appreciated. I just don't want to get tuning with some software and have to use another on the other vehicle. If people thinks hp tuners is out of the question for use here that's fine to, I just need to know my options. It's starting to seem like a holley system for the mustang and I'm not sure what to use on the 07 explorer. Thanks for the time you took reading. Hopefully someone can give me some solid information.

Tuner in Training
    https://www.hptuners.com/vehicles/ford-tuning/ the mpvi2 does but not mpvi3 for some reason.