Thread: c6 magnacharger problem!!!

Tuner in Training

c6 magnacharger problem!!!

hi,yesterday when i was tuning for c6 i dnt know whats wrong with this car and this car is already tuned from another tuner so when i reach afr to 13 the car going to 420hp but this is not the real hp because it have long tube headers,lingenfelter air intake with mass air flow, mti stealth two camshaft with double springs, high flow catback and 6psi magnacharger, it should be around 520 to 540 but car is dead and when i tune it to 12afr it reach to 360 hp and everything is ok belt is tight and everthing is looking good, when i am chekin in scanner the timing is around 8 to 10, tune file is attached. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohammad shoaib
    hi,yesterday when i was tuning for c6 i dnt know whats wrong with this car and this car is already tuned from another tuner so when i reach afr to 13 the car going to 420hp but this is not the real hp because it have long tube headers,lingenfelter air intake with mass air flow, mti stealth two camshaft with double springs, high flow catback and 6psi magnacharger, it should be around 520 to 540 but car is dead and when i tune it to 12afr it reach to 360 hp and everything is ok belt is tight and everthing is looking good, when i am chekin in scanner the timing is around 8 to 10, tune file is attached. thanks
    how long have u been tuning ?

Tuner in Training
    Ttt

Potential Tuner
    how long have u been tuning ???????????

every thing looks stock in this file nothing has been changed,the only changes you made are the timing and PE table..6 psi magna charger does not need an LPE air mass you can tune it without the need of it.you could have a mechanical problem.

Tuner in Training
    That is not a Magna Charger file it may be the stock file but it is no way a Magna Charger file. PM me your e mail and I will send the stock Magna cal to you

Tuner in Training
    ok send to me magna charger file to my email [email protected]. thanks

I've got a file for that as long as it's got 42lb injectors, which it should.

your Location is in kuwait i know a guye there he is good in tunning i think his name is jassim i spoke with him befor.he is a nice guye.
    Last edited by firehawk26; 06-09-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks alot firehawk26 for your information and i know u very well also!!!!

Tuner in Training
    today i tune it again and i got good numbers 482rwhp/464torque, but there is two codes when i erase that codes car is smooth P0016,p0106.can any body tell me from what these codes are on?

13 AFR on a supercharger.. be careful moh, u don't wanna blow up any engines!

Check the guy who installed the super didn't just buy the tuner kit. If he did, then he didn't get the fuel injectors...

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

i think timing can be 19 to 22 maximum for the kuwaiti green fuel
    you should expect 520 wheel

specialize in: V8 Tuning (Kuwait)
    Abdullah Al-najdi
    00965 99369929
    www.youtube.com/alnajdi83
    Tuners ! Quit Raping your PE TABLE !
    instagram : alnajdi83
    best number in 1/8 mile 4.54 ( My Driving + My Tune ) !

Potential Tuner
    Does anyone have a magnacharger CTS-v (ls6) stock tune I can begin with? I recently had the gearing in the blower changed (by magnuson) so it's underdriven and have started to retune but am running a little rich and startup is pretty choppy. Otherwise, the car runs pretty well. I started with the tune that Livernois did for me when they installed ported heads and cam for me 12 months ago but am now wondering if I'd be better off going to back to the stock maggie tune and starting there. Thanks for any help.
    Nick

2004 cts-v. Magnuson mp112 overdriven (11-12psi). Stage 2 Heads, Stage 1 Cam by Livernois. 255lph Walbro Fuel Pump. Kooks Headers.

Potential Tuner
    my email is [email protected]
    Thank you again.
    Nick

2004 cts-v. Magnuson mp112 overdriven (11-12psi). Stage 2 Heads, Stage 1 Cam by Livernois. 255lph Walbro Fuel Pump. Kooks Headers.