Thread: new san with wideband

new san with wideband

well guys, got the lc1 wideband hooked up, and using pin 55 of the PCM (EGR) for the HPtuners output. Anyhow, im using the LC1 in place of one of my stok narrow band sensors, but have the narrowband simulator hooked up(yellow analog output 2). It seems to be working OK up top, but down low it is showing very low numbers in the NBO2. The thing hoovers in the 400's, never changes. Also, the wideband is low by .5-.6 compared to the Innovative logworks software. In other words, when HPtuners reads 12.2 its actually between 12.7 and 12.8. And at WOT, its really between 12.7 and 13.1 according to the log works. Anyhow, take a look and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneypierce
    well guys, got the lc1 wideband hooked up, and using pin 55 of the PCM (EGR) for the HPtuners output. Anyhow, im using the LC1 in place of one of my stok narrow band sensors, but have the narrowband simulator hooked up(yellow analog output 2). It seems to be working OK up top, but down low it is showing very low numbers in the NBO2. The thing hoovers in the 400's, never changes. Also, the wideband is low by .5-.6 compared to the Innovative logworks software. In other words, when HPtuners reads 12.2 its actually between 12.7 and 12.8. And at WOT, its really between 12.7 and 13.1 according to the log works. Anyhow, take a look and let me know.
    didn't even look but i'll bet you're using the "built-in" PID for a LC-1. can't do that due to ground offsets. you need to define your own.

there's a sticky here
    2004 GTO Blk/Rd M6 (Ziggy)

Best ET: 12.390 ET, 112.73MPH, 1.819 60ft

nope
    made my own pid which is ([PID.2811]/.625)+10

gonna try this setup tho, and see what I get! Thanks man. will write back here in just a second. But still not sure how to get the lower NBO2 mv's up where they belong. this scan was in open loop too by the way.

ok, went out and did the whole set the LC1 to 2.95 volts across the board, scanned with HPtuners, and it was at 14.7. So HPtuners is picking it up correctly, yet the logworks software still shows a difference??? Which do I belive???? thats a decent difference there, not sure what to do!