Thread: WOT Timing with VVT Delete

WOT Timing with VVT Delete

Its now been four months of Dodge calibrating with HPT for me. I have had great success, however there is still a few things that I can't do without that other tuning software. The vehicle in question is a 2010 Challenger with a built 5.7 stroker and a locked camshaft. Its running good producing a little over 700RWHP from its Procharged 392 with an automatic transmission. However part throttle and WOT timing changed have no effect when I make them. The only timing change that really works is changing the minimum spark table to what I want and modifiers to the tables. In that other software we have Spark With VVT at lock pin for part throttle, mbt, thermal and WOT. These Lockpin tables are missing in HPT, using them in the other software allows my timing to be adjusted and work with what I am requesting. Has anyone successfully calibrated a HEMI with a locked VVT Cam and HPT? I requested these tables to be added back in November and constantly update my Beta looking for some VVt lock pin tables, but nothing yet. Has anyone found away around this issue using HPT?

Thank You
    Bad383TA

Senior Tuner
    My understanding is the lock pin tables were for a cam phaser failure. If you do a lockout and select the VVT Equipped "Disabled", I wouldn't think it would use the lock pin tables. I've never had to worry about the lock pin tables in Diablo, that I can remember.
    Jaime

Senior Tuner
    Some of the calibrations have all of the timing tables you're looking for already mapped. I just looked at a few that I have, real quick, so I would also request these from support.
    Jaime

VVT is disabled, I requested the tables be added months ago and have been waiting. glad they added them to some calibrations I will email support and see if they can try adding them again.

Thank You
    Bad383TA

Post your OSID or file please.

My OSID is 68052005AD.

Bad383TA

Tuner in Training
    i have this exact car w/o procharger can i pick your brain and the vvt lockpin tables are present

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    when you have the limiter your WOT timing tables is in lockpin
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161