Thread: Log files

Tuner in Training

Log files

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone in the 650-700hp range can post some of their full throttle logs. I have a 2011 ctsv with a pulley, headers, flex, cam and tuned and i would like to compare my logs vs others. I know there are many variables that go into this, but this will give me a basic understanding. thanks

Tuner in Training
    Here is one from the quarter mile with street tires.

CTS V Baby Cam 2.4 pulley E50

Why dont you post one yourself? Youll get feeback if someone sees something wrong.

run3.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Here is one from the quarter mile with street tires.

CTS V Baby Cam 2.4 pulley E50

Why dont you post one yourself? Youll get feeback if someone sees something wrong.

run3.hpl
    thank you, you have helped me with one of my concerns already lol oil pressure...i was a bit concerned about my oil pressure dropping to the low 50s/high 40s in the higher rpms and it seems like your car is the same way, so im thinking this might be a bit normal. my other question, not necessary concern is over cylinder airmass. my airmass is about a tenth lower than yours. I am not very familiar with airmass but i thought it had a direct effect on hp. but comparing our two logs, it doesnt seem that way. what i compared was two given rpm/gear points to log time. while you make more boost and cylinder airmass, my car covers the same rpm/ gear range by a second faster.

the following log has a calculated DA of 3419
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you still have the factory oil pressure relief valve installed in the oil pan, those numbers are pretty normal. My truck runs maybe 45-50psi of oil pressure at WOT while the 06 sierra I had before was 60-65psi because it was a GEN 3 engine.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    If you still have the factory oil pressure relief valve installed in the oil pan, those numbers are pretty normal. My truck runs maybe 45-50psi of oil pressure at WOT while the 06 sierra I had before was 60-65psi because it was a GEN 3 engine.
    what i find a bit strange is that 5min earlier on a 3rd gear pull, the oil pressure was in the low 60s/high 50s
    Attached Files Attached Files