Thread: LC-1 / Stock O2 heater error codes

Potential Tuner

LC-1 / Stock O2 heater error codes

I got the LC-1 Installed as per Soundengineer's diagram. Now I'm getting the error codes for the stock O2 heater.

P0030 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0135 - HO2S Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Old) (Current) (Immature)

When disabling these error codes, do I set them to 2 - No MIL Light or to 3 - No Error Reported.

Will disabling either of these codes cause the computer to stay in open loop and not allow closed loop operation?
    2005 MBM GTO M6
    LPE GT2-3 LPE CAI, LC-1 / HPT

Potential Tuner
    Anyone????
    2005 MBM GTO M6
    LPE GT2-3 LPE CAI, LC-1 / HPT

Tuner
    I set them to 3-No Error Reported and left the SES light enabled so I would still get the O2 readiness codes to set.
    99 Firehawk T/A NBM, M6, 403, TFS, Harrop, etc

Quote Originally Posted by 99hawk589
    I set them to 3-No Error Reported and left the SES light enabled so I would still get the O2 readiness codes to set.

Yup, I did the same.
    Born on 11/20/06 07' GMC Sierra DMax EC 4x4 HPT

SOLD:2003 Silverado ECSB 4x4, LQ9, Patriot LS6, TR230/224, 31lb inj, TB Stall, HPT & LC-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqwkvfr
    I got the LC-1 Installed as per Soundengineer's diagram. Now I'm getting the error codes for the stock O2 heater.

P0030 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    P0135 - HO2S Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Old) (Current) (Immature)

When disabling these error codes, do I set them to 2 - No MIL Light or to 3 - No Error Reported.

Will disabling either of these codes cause the computer to stay in open loop and not allow closed loop operation?
    one of the issues is that your closed loop o2 switchpoints are not a dead on amount at all airflow values...
    if you use the LC1 as a narrowband you will need to set all your closed loop switchpoint values to be whatever your lc1 14.7 is on teh narrowband voltage side of things..
    otherwise it will throw codes...
    and sometimes you haev to wideen the narrowband side up a little..so its more like 13.4-16.0 AFR for the voltages represented before it flatlines at high or low voltage.
    -Scott -