Thread: questions about upgrading

Potential Tuner

questions about upgrading

I have the HPTuner, first version that came out for the 1997 camaro 3.8l, version 1.3.0 i think..anyway, i noticed that this version does not have have many features that the upgraded version has, (ie. no smooth feature, no AFR tab in histogram display) since my version is so much different than what everyone else is now using, even with instructions it is difficult for me to figure out how to even do simple things like elimate KR and anything in PE mode. I was wondering how much to get an upgrade and how to go about it. Also my injector pulse width always reads 0.0 (never moves) with the program i have. I realize the injectors are actually working i was jsut wondering if this is a software problem, just not a feature on my version and if I did buy an upgrade if the problem would likely go away. Thank you.

Advanced Tuner
    wowza... if you're still using 1.3 definetly upgrade... the latest software version should be on your customer download page (there's been tons of upgrades to the software since 1.3)

unless you mean upgrading the 1.0 to 2.0 hardware as well? If so the upgrade pricing is on the orders page I believe
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Advanced Tuner
    http://www.hptuners.com/login.html
    enter your email address for username
    then enter password, its a #