Thread: 2011+ Support

2011+ Support

Just checking what we all know. HP is not working on 2011+ dodge support, correct? If Dodge support is released in the next few months it will only be 2010 and older vehicles. As we all know Diablo has cracked 2011+ support. I have no problem with purchasing this software but would rather stick with HP. I would just like to stick with software that I know. Basically as I have found from reading the forums, 2010- is on its way and 2011+ is on the back burner. Is this correct?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Honestly, I haven't look into what pcm's the 2011's are using but it might still be ngc4, I know in the newer vehicles they went to a completely new pcm that virtually nobody supports because of some security features they implemented.

Once we're confident with the NGC3 stuff we'll probably start on the NGC4 stuff as we already have all the info that we need for them.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Bring one back.

I don't want to on this topic. However, just wanted to bring some awareness to the necessity of having support for the latest DCJR vehicles.

We all know that diablosport is the only one with any official "support" for these modern cars. We also know they have generic "can tunes" that are vague at best. They have "adjustable parameters" but nothing like the adjustability we are used to with hptuners.

Now, they also have a CMR dealer license that gives you a software type tuning tool however is still somewhat unknown for the 2011+ cars as to what it can really "do" or what is available for adjustments.

But.... The kicker in the face followed by swift sledgehammer strike to the gonads is the cost of this software. $5000!!!

I'm sure that officially releasing support is not easy. Very time consuming and requires man hours to make it all work. However... I believe there is a HUGE opportunity here that could eventually make all of the cost associated with bringing this product to market eventually profitable.

A hptuners type, per-vehicle license price structure would not only help those that have to cough up the inflated price for a "custom tune" but bring new buyers to this brand which means $$$$. Everyone knows the brand has performance oriented vehicles and many folks love the mopar stuff.

I know this is all not new to you guys and if it could be done quickly it would of been done already. But diablosport so far has bobbled their support, IMO, for these cars and a gap is still visible For a proper product to fill it, such as hptuners.

Just saying guys!

Anyways... Here's to waiting patiently.

Sorry bill.... No need to ... I got it lol
    Angel - 98 z28 vert. turbo: the myth

Senior Tuner
    Well, CMR is plenty capable of doing anything that needs to be done for the 2011+ cars, but it is not something that is cost effective for the average consumer.

That is really where HP Tuners shines. That, the superior software functionality and integration, and no handheld required.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by obzidian View Post
    Bring one back.

I don't want to on this topic. However, just wanted to bring some awareness to the necessity of having support for the latest DCJR vehicles.

We all know that diablosport is the only one with any official "support" for these modern cars. We also know they have generic "can tunes" that are vague at best. They have "adjustable parameters" but nothing like the adjustability we are used to with hptuners.

Now, they also have a CMR dealer license that gives you a software type tuning tool however is still somewhat unknown for the 2011+ cars as to what it can really "do" or what is available for adjustments.

But.... The kicker in the face followed by swift sledgehammer strike to the gonads is the cost of this software. $5000!!!

I'm sure that officially releasing support is not easy. Very time consuming and requires man hours to make it all work. However... I believe there is a HUGE opportunity here that could eventually make all of the cost associated with bringing this product to market eventually profitable.

A hptuners type, per-vehicle license price structure would not only help those that have to cough up the inflated price for a "custom tune" but bring new buyers to this brand which means $$$$. Everyone knows the brand has performance oriented vehicles and many folks love the mopar stuff.

I know this is all not new to you guys and if it could be done quickly it would of been done already. But diablosport so far has bobbled their support, IMO, for these cars and a gap is still visible For a proper product to fill it, such as hptuners.

Just saying guys!

Anyways... Here's to waiting patiently.

Sorry bill.... No need to ... I got it lol

Have a 2012 Jeep Hemi I would love to go FI with. Im sure there are plenty of 2011 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger/Challenger/Durango/SRT8, and Grand Cherokee Hemi/SRT8 guys in the waiting as well.

I tune 2011+ cars daily. There isn't really anyone waiting anymore. They have all bought other solutions