Thread: weird problem looking for some input

weird problem looking for some input

here is a scan of what im am encountering. my base afr is at 11.6 my narrowband is reading rich and my wide band is reading waaayyy lean. just recently started having this problem and i dont really know what it is i replaced my maf and my egr voltage looks a little funny but i didnt see any fuses or relays in the fuse box. any suggestions would be nice.
    2004 gtp

i also forgot to mention i was on my way back home last night at one point when i gave it gas i it died and come up on the DIC reduced engine power and brought up 3 codes

[PCM] P0068 - MAP/MAF - Throttle Position Correlation (SES) (Pending) (History) (Current) (Immature)
    [PCM] P0101 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Performance (Pending) (Current) (Immature)
    [PCM] P0134 - HO2S Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Immature)
    2004 gtp

Tuner in Training
    have you ever changed your intake gasket to the new steel fel-pro's?
    2000 GTP. 3.4", 3" ext no cat, no res. 12" brakes. 3.29 gears. and a lead foot, all make for a fun ride.

2012 Chevy Cruze 1.4 turbo 6A. just trying to make more power. no other mods

ASE, automotive parts technician.

Nitrous is like a hot blonde with a STD. You wanna hit it, but you're afraid of the consequences.

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Quote Originally Posted by REDNECKRACING View Post
    have you ever changed your intake gasket to the new steel fel-pro's?
    Although most Chevy's I've seen manufactured after the 80's probably could benifit from the F.P. kit in at least some small way, I thought he has the 3.8L in his car not the notorious little 3.1L in which the Fel Pro kit is an ABSOLUTE MUST! Again, not to say some of the 3.8's & 3.4's might get just as bad so still good advice. (You forgot to mention swap over to the green coolant or Prestone for less gasket corrosion)
    Last edited by Dr. Nopps; 11-11-2011 at 12:39 AM.