Thread: Main open loop afr tables

Main open loop afr tables

Has there been any progress on this? I noticed the thread was closed due to "someone" badmouthing hpt.

Main open loop afr tables/stoich

2000 2.4l
    I guess mainly older I4 platforms?

Nobody? I guess J-bodies are a dying breed.

Something is missing on these!!

Force open loop and you get very rich commanded. WTF?? No shown tables are indicative of this.

Good engineering is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.

Advanced Tuner
    I've learned this summer that if you tune a Jbody with the a/c on in open loop, you get 12.9:1 commanded AFR
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyHHR View Post
    Something is missing on these!!

Force open loop and you get very rich commanded. WTF?? No shown tables are indicative of this.
    Theres many tables in the ecm. 3500+. We don't see them all. Its only what is available in hpt. In open loop your using those table you can see in hpt but they are there. open loop your disregarding all sensor values for calculations. so the factory decided for what ever reason be it emmisions or drivability etc. to lean to the rich side to be safe.
    96 l67 CAVALIER. PT76GTQ TURBO AND IC. PB: 10.62@138MPH ON 19PSI. DYNOED 502WHP AND 415FTLBS OF TORQUE.