Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.24 teaser screenshot

Tuner
    Damn that is going to be SICK. It will be worth the wait
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am - 1000+ rwhp street car

Niceeee, i like it cant wait for it.....

Tuner
    Keep up the good work!!

....somehow I get the feeling that requests for additional features in this thread is a waste of time and effort.........there's a different section for that....... but what do I know...
    Murphy's Laws of War:
    Bullets Have The Right-Of-Way
    Friendly Fire....Isnt
    If It Is Strong Enough The Enemy Cant Get In....You Cant Get Out
    Tracers Point Both Ways

Quote Originally Posted by Wnts2Go10O View Post
    seriously though, why not break it down to a few smaller upgrades?
    Do you know how much work that would be? With all the stuff that works together, if you did little changes it would take much longer. Trust me, it is worth the wait to know what you are getting is right. You don't want to find bugs on your own and then have to swap back and forth between builds.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah we are currently in the process of hiring a new software engineer and plan on making our builds more automated so that new definitions & new invalid vin/os pairs can be added to a stable build more frequently with more ease...we tried doing this before when we added the build detail information but our customers hated how it was handled so we ditched that idea at which time alot of bugs were found in the beta software that we've be fixing ever since.

With a new software engineer, though, it will actually open up alot of new opportunities to advance our product including autotune, CDV, etc that have all been held up due to the software bottleneck.

Our software engineer has done it alone for the past 7 or so years and we reached a point where when you've got 8 people asking you for something at the same time its just not possible to get them all done and literally thats where we are at.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 04blackgmc View Post
    yea ill wait till the main realease i guess last beta i got was a new one and all my custom histrograms didnt import over and was having issues so i went back to a older beta
    How old of a beta? I need the last beta released prior to the gauge config switchover.
    2006 Trailblazer SS - Stalled, Cammed, Tuned, Turbo'd, Built, and Stroked.
    Runs on cash, blood, sweat, and tears...... and 93 octane.

2007 Cadillac STS-V - Stock.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    How old of a beta? I need the last beta released prior to the gauge config switchover.
    i have .3490 and been using it since around Aug.

the last one i got that had the new gauges was on 11/24 .3610
    https://www.facebook.com/tuningbyshanehinds
    [email protected]
    2009 G8 GT [email protected] 1.60 - Sold
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cammed [email protected] 1.44 Sold
    2013 CTSV wagon 9.21@151
    2015 C7Z bolt ons 10.0

Advanced Tuner
    Does anyone know version info of the build before the new gauge update?

04blackgmc: Could you send me that? I can setup a ftp server or you could use a windows live skydrive (or whatever its called!).. I can also setup a web server with upload interface, i think it may be slower tho. I can't stand not having tcc pwm control!!

ps: There is a newer version other than the 11/24 you have.. It seems like only the editor was updated. The scanner is still build 3616. The msi file is 24,017KB.. This is the new style gauge setup, so don't replace your old one with it.... unless of course, you want to. Like I said, scanner will be the same build.
    Last edited by Blades; 12-31-2009 at 02:13 AM.
    2006 Trailblazer SS - Stalled, Cammed, Tuned, Turbo'd, Built, and Stroked.
    Runs on cash, blood, sweat, and tears...... and 93 octane.

2007 Cadillac STS-V - Stock.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Does anyone know version info of the build before the new gauge update?

04blackgmc: Could you send me that? I can setup a ftp server or you could use a windows live skydrive (or whatever its called!).. I can also setup a web server with upload interface, i think it may be slower tho. I can't stand not having tcc pwm control!!

ps: There is a newer version other than the 11/24 you have.. It seems like only the editor was updated. The scanner is still build 3616. The msi file is 24,017KB.. This is the new style gauge setup, so don't replace your old one with it.... unless of course, you want to. Like I said, scanner will be the same build.
    i got the newest beta last night with the TCC ramp tables everything works GREAT!

the gauges needed adjusted a little but all my histro's and stuff imported over just had to resize the gauges and move them around on the screen i got version 3647 editior and 3616 scanner
    https://www.facebook.com/tuningbyshanehinds
    [email protected]
    2009 G8 GT [email protected] 1.60 - Sold
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cammed [email protected] 1.44 Sold
    2013 CTSV wagon 9.21@151
    2015 C7Z bolt ons 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    ...2.24 is still at least a month out realistically.
    I sure am anxious to be able to look at these late model factory-supercharged stock tunes.
    2000 GMC 2500 2-bar SD
    Stock LM7, LTs, TBSS intake manifold

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00 View Post
    Do you know how much work that would be? With all the stuff that works together, if you did little changes it would take much longer. Trust me, it is worth the wait to know what you are getting is right. You don't want to find bugs on your own and then have to swap back and forth between builds.
    no, i dont, hence why i asked. granted if they could add "table sets" and such theey would probably do it but i dont know how they could or would hence the question. thats all

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah we are currently in the process of hiring a new software engineer and plan on making our builds more automated so that new definitions & new invalid vin/os pairs can be added to a stable build more frequently with more ease...we tried doing this before when we added the build detail information but our customers hated how it was handled so we ditched that idea at which time alot of bugs were found in the beta software that we've be fixing ever since.

With a new software engineer, though, it will actually open up alot of new opportunities to advance our product including autotune, CDV, etc that have all been held up due to the software bottleneck.

Our software engineer has done it alone for the past 7 or so years and we reached a point where when you've got 8 people asking you for something at the same time its just not possible to get them all done and literally thats where we are at.

-Bill
    but i thought you were Vishnu

anyways, sounds like a good deal bill

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    but i thought you were Vishnu
    I just answer the emails, our engineers do the hard work...I just get to deal with irate customers for the most part
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I just answer the emails, our engineers do the hard work...I just get to deal with irate customers for the most part
    oi... you should put up a disclaimer stating any over reaction or general assholishness wll be posted for the public to see in a "hall of shame" itd make you feeel better and entertain us burrito warming freaks

oi... you should put up a disclaimer stating any over reaction or general assholishness wll be posted for the public to see in a "hall of shame" itd make you feeel better and entertain us burrito warming freaks
    Did someone say burrito warmer?

OK, I'm ready. You can go ahead and release 2.24.
    2000 GMC 2500 2-bar SD
    Stock LM7, LTs, TBSS intake manifold

+1
    2006 HSV Dealer Team - Club Sport - Daily Driver
    Custom suspension, Custom dual stainless 3" exhaust, 1 7/8 custom ceramic headers, LS3 416ci, 2.3 Lt SC 13psi, Triple Carbon Extreme clutch, Dual Walbro externals, 80lb inj

Yeah can't wait for 2.24! Sounds like alot of cool stuff is going into it!
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Any word on release??
    2003 Z06
    Forged 347
    PTE Billet 67/65 Turbos
    FMIC / Dual 50mm Tial BOV's
    ID 1000 Injectors
    RSI Stage 4 Fuel System
    07 Z06 Cam
    Tripple Nozzle Meth
    ACT Twin disk clutch

25# Boost

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar