Thread: what to do after needing 80lb plus inj?

what to do after needing 80lb plus inj?

i really want to stay with the hp tuners with new build, but with expected hp numbers i believe the 80 high imp is not going to get it done(assuming that the biggest)... so my question is sticking with hp tuners what are the higher hp number guys doing to get the inj needed to run a low imp inj? inj drivers?? and or just going to stand alone or what? im at the stage with new build where i have a lq9 engine going in a non standard f-body so have no harness or ecu.. so looking what will be the best and most affordable way to tune my set-up when done.. i have all the tuning stuff for hp so that is one plus.. thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by van383 View Post
    i really want to stay with the hp tuners with new build, but with expected hp numbers i believe the 80 high imp is not going to get it done(assuming that the biggest)... so my question is sticking with hp tuners what are the higher hp number guys doing to get the inj needed to run a low imp inj? inj drivers?? and or just going to stand alone or what? im at the stage with new build where i have a lq9 engine going in a non standard f-body so have no harness or ecu.. so looking what will be the best and most affordable way to tune my set-up when done.. i have all the tuning stuff for hp so that is one plus.. thanks..
    Take a look at these...

http://www.injectordynamics.com/
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden

Tuner in Training
    FCInjector is helping me with the same problem. 90 pounders at 3 bar, but which can be ran up to 120 PSI rail pressure.

Potential Tuner
    Fuel Injector Clinic and Injector Dynamics both sell Bosch 1650CC Saturated injectors that can be run up to 100PSI base pressure which will give you around 3000CC if you really need it.

If you don't need that much fuel they also have 1000CC saturated that are good for 1600CC at 100psi base fuel pressure.

I think Fuel Injector Clinic is a little cheaper and they are the same thing as the IDs..
    Last edited by Bugermass; 11-11-2009 at 01:23 PM.