Thread: Electronic Throttle faults

Electronic Throttle faults

I hope someone can shed some light on this!

I've had some issues in the past with electronic throttle, started off with fitting a Maggie and PWR 90mm t/body which entailed pulling the electric motor and gears out of the original t/body and fitting them in the new unit and extending the harness to plug in on the opposite side, when tuning and stomping on the gas the throttle would cut out, i eventually bought a new t/body and pulled the insides out and fitted them to the PWR unit, after the PWR unit giving me so much trouble with inconsistant idle quality plus more I have now made a custom adaptor, shortened the harness and re fitted the original t/body,as soon as i started it up and gave it a rev it went into safety mode and i got 5 fault codes, we have checked the wiring and the plugs/pins and can't find a problem anywhere.

The fault codes are
    p0120 map/maf throttle position correlation
    p0220 TP system performance
    p1516 throttle actuator control/module throttle actuator position performance
    p2135 Throttle/pedal position sensor/switch A/B voltage correlation

any ideas anyone?

NOS500
    LS2 Alloy Block 402 - VORTECH V7 Gilmer driven 15 psi 937.3 rwhp street driven.

Tuner in Training
    Stick it on the scanner, run the chart with the necessary PIDs and watch what happens. Might give some clues.