Thread: Bogging

Potential Tuner

Bogging

The car used to bog real bad before I tuned it. It only did it when the engine was cold. Got my LTFTs in line and it went away. The last 2 days, it has come back in limited form, only in closed loop, and only in the first minute or so of driving, whether the car is warm or not. Its not misfiring, just bogging down. I can't find anything on the scanner that looks odd. What could this be?

Thanks

AW
    98 Z28, Jet Hots, LS6 intake, all the basic mods

Tuner

Re: Bogging

As the weather gets cooler the tune will somewhat change.

what ever you tuned out when it was cold, it back a tad due to the colder air it is taking in more than likely.

you will need to adjust a tad more.

I myself am kinda mad that I did not get my tune rock on before the cold weather set in, because I will be running great till the 100+ days come back then I am afraid the added timing and such I have added that made the car drive better will be causing me KR. :-/

But we will see.
    01 Trans Am WS6, &&M6 ASC# 3201 420.5 HP 394.2 TQ&&TSP 228R, PRC 5.3 RHs, QTP\'s with catted Y, Asp, HS Rockers, Jantzer TB, !Baffles+sealed airbox,Factory Hurst w/LSS, Magnaflowatback, Direct-flo lid

Potential Tuner

Re: Bogging

Actually, I have only been tuning for a couple weeks. If anything its about 10 degrees warmer than it was when I started
    98 Z28, Jet Hots, LS6 intake, all the basic mods