Thread: Requesting wiring schematic for bosche lsu 4.9

Potential Tuner

Requesting wiring schematic for bosche lsu 4.9

I was wondering if anyone knew what wires goes to what on a six wire bosche wideband sensor I had one lying around and didn't feel like getting a whole aem wideband kit also what wire goes into the pcm I wanted to just get signal into the egr pin . 0 258 017 025 is the specific sensor I'm using

It does not work like that. Your PCM does not have a wideband controller in it, it will not read that sensor.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    It does not work like that. Your PCM does not have a wideband controller in it, it will not read that sensor.
    I've seen plenty of ppl running them like that that sensor puts out a 5v signal doesn't it? Besides I just need the diagram I'll figure out the rest

Advanced Tuner
    that sensor puts out a 5v signal doesn't it?
    Nope... That's why there is a small industry of companies that make wideband controllers, to get a usable signal out of them.

Bosch has a chip to do some of the heavy lifting. But, even with that, there is a good bit of work to do to get it to function correctly.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.mike View Post
    Nope... That's why there is a small industry of companies that make wideband controllers, to get a usable signal out of them.

Bosch has a chip to do some of the heavy lifting. But, even with that, there is a good bit of work to do to get it to function correctly.
    So is the aem gauge the actual controller? I just had the sensor from a repair that never happened and it happened to be the replacement for those gauges guess I'll have to buy a wideband kit then I appreciate your help

Advanced Tuner
    Yes. The 30-0300 and 30-0334 gauges have integrated wideband controllers. The 30-0310 is just the controller, without the gauge.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.mike View Post
    Yes. The 30-0300 and 30-0334 gauges have integrated wideband controllers. The 30-0310 is just the controller, without the gauge.
    Hey dr. Mike. I purchased an aem 30-0300 on accident for my 2009 c6 z06. Is there a way to make this work with the obd2 port or do I need to purchase a 30-0334? I cannot figure out how to PM you here. My email is [email protected]. Thanks a ton.

Click username, select 'Private Message'.

Advanced Tuner
    The 30-0300 can be "re-FLASHed" to operate as a 30-0334. But, you will still need to connect the CAN wires to the OBD2 port. I may have a couple of OBD2 connectors around here, somewhere. To PM, just click on my name, in this post.