Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feature Request

Another nice to have would be a larger area (maybe like wrap text option) to input Filters in the Graphs. Many of the Filters are quite long and far exceed the current text box. Scrolling left and right can sometimes be difficult and time consuming to input/verify content. Also if the quick copy/paste could be added it would be that much nicer :-)

Thank you again Keith and the HP Tuners crew.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    One thing I would like to see is the ability to "pin" the cursor to point on a Chart and then drag the cursor left or right and have the elapsed time updated/reported from the set point to the new cursor location......now we have to mark, record the time and move the cursor, record the time and subtract the two.....

thank you,

Ed M
    In furtherance of this, clicking at a point in the log, and then pressing "SHIFT" to select the area up to the next spot clicked (or scrolled to with the arrow keys) in the log so we can zoom to that specific area would be STELLAR.

A scrollable/multi-line filter box would also be quite handy!
    Last edited by sillycon; 05-18-2017 at 09:29 AM.
    2007 Z06 (E38 ECM), stock LS7 short block, .030" milled/ported heads, PLX SM-AFR, MPVI Pro

Banned
    EQ Ratio table under/in the Closed Loop tab/section!!!!

..please.

Banned
    One other thing that has always me..
    You know when you're tuning your MAF and you accidently hover over the MAF curve which then annoyingly moves around the Hz/Airflow table....

that.

Like you're focused on say 4,500 then you bring your cursor up to double click on the 4,500 box but accidently go up the 8,500 section of the MAF curve and are like

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    One other thing that has always me..
    You know when you're tuning your MAF and you accidently hover over the MAF curve which then annoyingly moves around the Hz/Airflow table....

that.

Like you're focused on say 4,500 then you bring your cursor up to double click on the 4,500 box but accidently go up the 8,500 section of the MAF curve and are like
    This is a really useful feature, but it would be nice to enable / disable it with a global toggle. Sometimes I use it because finding the point in the spreadsheet is more difficult than visually on the graph and other times it gets in the way.
    I build stuff...

Tuner in Training
    A way to overlay data from 2 logs. Would be a nice visual on changes made from one write to the next.

The list keeps getting longer. Has anything from here been added to Suite yet?

In Editor, we have "UNDO" (ctrl-z), why don't we have "REDO" (ctrl-y)?

In Editor, I often want to see intake and exhaust cam side by side. So I resize them, then reload a different tune and the windows always end up nearly full screen and I have to resize them and reposition them yet again. I'd REALLY like for them to remember where their position while Editor stays open.

In Editor, you have that nice 3D image, and on my old tune that worked great to tweak/smooth cam timing. Now I have different timing at cruising range and I can't see it because I can't turn the image. Why can't we turn it by using arrow keys or spin it with a mouse? If we can't turn it an infinite amount, can we have a second icon to see it from the right, instead of the left? I bet this would be real easy to add.

I'd REALLY like to be able to take a long log and select a range and save it as a new log, even if I have to load a different program to do it. I'd like this new log to show just knock, counts, etc., just for this section, as if I had created it this way.

So many of the requests here would take only a few minutes to add.
    Last edited by TownDrunk; 07-31-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Changed Scanner to Editor

What 3D image are you talking about in Scanner?

3D charts can be rotated no problem. Just click/drag with the center button on your mouse and they will rotate

Sorry, I meant Editor.

I've have a laptop, so no center button. But long press (equivalent to right-click) and drag DOES work.

THANKS.