Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

liking the new 3.0 so far thank you all for a great product

Quote Originally Posted by Lhartsel2189 View Post
    This fix will be in tomorrows 3.0 release. This will also improve the ability to open up other 2.24 log files as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    for sure a change on the scanner that's for sure, I am having a hard time why my old logs wont show above 105kpa on my turbo car in the graph or histogram display in the new 3.0 software, im sure im over looking something. any ideas
    Last edited by onebad98z; 02-01-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Man this is killing me......I had to reinstall 2.24 and now I have lost all my user defined formulas for my wideband and associated PIDs.I knew I should have saved it somewhere else on the computer! Just ruined my night dammit.

Version 3.0 looks fancy but for now I will stick to the old school version.

Tuner in Training
    Having issue creating offline user custom profile. I click vehicles>Offline Profiles> Define custom and it pops up with a dialog box that states "2 weeks" Id like to start configuring my files but don't have my car accessible for it to be hooked up to. Im trying to add channels.

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S Murray View Post
    Man this is killing me......I had to reinstall 2.24 and now I have lost all my user defined formulas for my wideband and associated PIDs.I knew I should have saved it somewhere else on the computer! Just ruined my night dammit.

Version 3.0 looks fancy but for now I will stick to the old school version.
    Unless your 2.24 was REALLY old, that shouldn't happen.

2.24 was made compatible with the 3.0 framework about a year ago or so.

I haven't found this yet in the forums anywhere else. What is the difference between 3.0 and the 3.1 since both are updating daily? Maybe a post/sticky on the differences would be sufficient. Thanks
    2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE - M6

Quote Originally Posted by gokussx4 View Post
    I haven't found this yet in the forums anywhere else. What is the difference between 3.0 and the 3.1 since both are updating daily? Maybe a post/sticky on the differences would be sufficient. Thanks
    If you're asking about 3.1, you shouldn't be able to see it.

Beta was removed from almost everyone to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    If you're asking about 3.1, you shouldn't be able to see it.

Beta was removed from almost everyone to avoid confusion.
    Fair enough.
    2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE - M6

Perhaps the wrong place to ask this, but in the virtual VE viewer. If i change the column and row labels, I'm not actually changing in data in the tune, i'm just changing the area of the VVE table i'm seeing (For instance, if i change the MAP column to two bar values, i'm just changing what is displayed in that preview, not the actual tune data), correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 383_Stroker View Post
    Perhaps the wrong place to ask this, but in the virtual VE viewer. If i change the column and row labels, I'm not actually changing in data in the tune, i'm just changing the area of the VVE table i'm seeing (For instance, if i change the MAP column to two bar values, i'm just changing what is displayed in that preview, not the actual tune data), correct?
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Correct.
    Thanks for all the quick responses, guys

I really can't believe you'd post an update that removes the previous version of the software with no upgrade path for config files from the previous version. So for those who were still using 2.24 for some applications or configs you made the choice to force us all to update them all in one day. It also looks like an added bonus is it removes all of the config files that were saved on the computer as well? I have many of mine backed up but searching for them by name now that 3.0 is installed is not pulling anything up so I'm assuming they were deleted with the install of 3.0? You know this is the career of many on here, I made the mistake of installing 3.0 in the middle of the day, it was awesome to get forced to recreate a bunch of config's in the middle of the day. I figured you'd at least leave 2.24 on or have a very direct upgrade path.
    Last edited by dville_gt; 02-01-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Potential Tuner On-Site Performance & EFI's Avatar
    Do you have the update link so I can download direct to my laptop

Tuner in Training
    Alright I finally got 3.0 on and working. Now my issue is how do we set-up user defined parameters to be used for histograms. I attached my old config and histos I was using but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the config back up so my old histogram formulas will work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    and a couple more
    Attached Files Attached Files

any reson to go to 3.0 if 2.24. still works fine for my car? sounds like alot of unhappy people with the upgrade

Potential Tuner
    I'm unable to read engine data from any Ford Falcon. At the end of the read no save dialog appears and nothing shows in the main screen. If I do a read of the transmission as well, whether I choose calibration only or read entire I get this error when trying to open the file. When this trans file is open I can't access read or write functions. A tune from the repository opens fine with both engine and transmission data.

wut.PNG

Advanced Tuner
    before i install it, what about regional settings issue?has it been solved?
    i'm still stuck to change . with , to avoid problem in the data but working on excel is a pain. Thanks from Italy

My application key has gone????
    None of my licences show up!!!!!
    Beauty is only skin deep, Badass goes to the bone.

99 Camaro Z28 gettin heads & cam when funs are sufficient
    74 Pontiac Firebird '98 LS1 conversion AT4 / Long tubes / Fast LSX intake / 92mm TB / Ported MAF / Ridetech 4 link / QA1s all around
    97 Tahoe 5.7 Vortec Superlift 6in. / 3in. Body Lift / 37 Toyo Open Country MTs on 20in. rims / Getting too many mods to list very soon
    [/SIGPIC]I am the Jackass Your mother warned you about.