Thread: 6L80e truck tune, please look

Tuner

6L80e truck tune, please look

2010 Sierra, 6.2L, 6L80e - studied what the G8 GT guys were doing but some doesn't carry over to the trucks -

I changed my shift torque factor adder modifier table to have more TM down low and very little at WOT.

looking for a little guidance on:

1. Max Pressure and Base Pressure tables
    2. Desired Shift Time Min Power Downshift and Downshift - Normal
    3. Shift Time Transition - Initial and Final
    4. anything for TCC control
    5. anything else you see

Working file and stock tune attached - thanks for looking

Tuner
    any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0_VHO View Post
    1. Max Pressure and Base Pressure tables
    2. Desired Shift Time Min Power Downshift and Downshift - Normal
    3. Shift Time Transition - Initial and Final
    4. anything for TCC control
    5. anything else you see
    1. Max Pressure and Base Pressure tables = they are fine, no need to set the max to 280psi though. I've set them at 250psi.

2. Desired Shift Time Min Power Downshift and Downshift - Normal = .15 is quick, but it's a matter off taste, i have mine set the same.

3. Shift Time Transition - Initial and Final = i left them stock because they are based on a percentage of the desired shift time. so when you lowered the shift times you also lowered the transition time.

4. anything for TCC control- i lowered the locking speeds for 5th and 6th gear to save a little gas around town.but mine were set higher from factory. they are about the same as your.

5. anything else you see = what RPM are you shifting at now ? your shift speeds seem a little low.
    everything else looks good, it's really a matter of the individual's preference. if you like the way it shifts then enjoy it.
    2008 Silverado 2500HD
    357 rwhp 382 rwtrq tuned by me
    MODs: CAI, cut out, cat delete.
    (New Mods: Ported TB, pacesetter Long tubes, and off road Y= redynoing soon )