Thread: HELP! how to wire LM-1 to IEO

Tuner in Training

HELP! how to wire LM-1 to IEO

The LM-1 has 3 wires- one ground ,white and red wire. The IEO plug has 8 wires, but you only use 2 wires? white to white ,red LM-1 to black IEO and ground to car chasis. Is this right? I can't afford to mess this up
    452RWHP-408RWTQ---11.2@120-NA
    75 shot-10.6@129 1.47 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...3b012749e1.htm

Advanced Tuner

Re: HELP! how to wire LM-1 to IEO

read the LM-1 manual, it describes each wire

black (or is it unshielded? manual describes , I haven't used mine all winter) on LM-1 is ground, that goes to the HPT Ground

Each of the other two wires (red and white on LM-1 ) are outputs, you configure the outputs in the LM-1 config software. You only use 1 of those wires... either red or white (depends on which you configure, the LM-1 manual covers which is output 1 and output 2)

Connect one of hte outputs to one of the inputs on HPT (the HPT cable allows 4 inputs, 2 outputs, and 1 common ground
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner in Training

Re: HELP! how to wire LM-1 to IEO

Quote Originally Posted by horist
    read the LM-1 manual, it describes each wire

black (or is it unshielded? manual describes , I haven't used mine all winter) on LM-1 is ground, that goes to the HPT Ground

Each of the other two wires (red and white on LM-1 ) are outputs, you configure the outputs in the LM-1 config software. You only use 1 of those wires... either red or white (depends on which you configure, the LM-1 manual covers which is output 1 and output 2)

Connect one of hte outputs to one of the inputs on HPT (the HPT cable allows 4 inputs, 2 outputs, and 1 common ground
    Thanks
    452RWHP-408RWTQ---11.2@120-NA
    75 shot-10.6@129 1.47 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...3b012749e1.htm