Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the major holdup for 2.0?

Tuner in Training

Re: Whats the major holdup for 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by cbota

That should be stated when you purchase HPtuner, if you purchase 1.xx you have free upgrades with that version only, because in essence that is what you get. if you want 2.xx you will have to pay. The way it is now people were purchasing 1.xx in Dec. and Jan. and thinking they would definetly get 2.xx, its not a definite, and that is were the problem is.
    I just purchased V1.6 , when V2.0 comes out that will be a free upgrade right????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    452RWHP-408RWTQ---11.2@120-NA
    75 shot-10.6@129 1.47 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...3b012749e1.htm

Yes, you will receive it for free as it will be well within your 6 month period.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner

Why is it a big secret when 2.0 will come out. You give us screen shoots and tell us it will be soon. I write software at work. You make a schedule and then report your progress against it, what is the big deal. It is like you could tell us when 2.0 will be release but then you would have to kill us. All we want to know is when you think it will be released and a weekly up date. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL???????? This is not rocket science. IF 2.0 is on hold just tell us that. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR WEB PAGE EVERY DAY TO SEE IF IT IS 2.0 YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by 02SOMWS6

I just purchased V1.6 , when V2.0 comes out that will be a free upgrade right????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Well it all depends on what you mean by JUST Purchased, this statement could mean days ago or a couple of months ago. We all know what the very near future means (it means when your free upgrade ends) ;D Just keeping things moving
    1999 Pewter Hardtop-TR224/224/114 w/Ported LS1 heads w/918's-LS6 Manifold w/stinger air intake, TPIS headers w/ Z06 cats-PRT's-Z06 sways and springs, HPTuner, Prior to headers 370 RWHP & 361 RWTQ

Potential Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    We are not some evil demons hell bent on torturing our customers by purposely delaying software

We are working as hard as we can (we have been since late last year) and i do ask your understanding and patience as we believe 2.0 and the other things are worth the wait.

Chris...
    Evil :huh2: so trying to get a better idea in April of when a software release due in January (HPT's Stated timeline) is an evil deed ;D

I'm sure your under a lot of pressure, godspeed to you guys.. The question still remains 2.0 this Month? Next Month? Mid Summer (here) And will the 3bar have the same release date as 2.0 or will it be later?

Thanks

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by cbota

Well it all depends on what you mean by JUST Purchased, this statement could mean days ago or a couple of months ago. We all know what the very near future means (it means when your free upgrade ends) ;D Just keeping things moving
    I got it a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure 2.0 will be out within my free 6 months of upgrades.
    452RWHP-408RWTQ---11.2@120-NA
    75 shot-10.6@129 1.47 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...3b012749e1.htm

Tuner

The way things are going the "well within" may be close or expired for
    some.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Yes, you will receive it for free as it will be well within your 6 month period.
    2004 Chevy 1500 CC 5.3L 2000 Pontiac GA 3.4L 1995 Pontiac TA LT1 1997 Camaro 3.8L

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by rckrzy1
    The way things are going the "well within" may be close or expired for
    some.
    see the top sticky... so long as you had/have support on 4/15/05 then doesn't matter if you're period is expired when it's released
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned