Thread: Can't get any PID's to work

Tuner in Training

Can't get any PID's to work

I can get the [SENS.XXX] to work when trying to create custom PIDs, but as soon as I do a [PID.XXXX] I get the message in the scanner "unsupported parameter".

What am I doing wrong?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Down View Post
    more info needed.
    such as?

I'm trying to get PID.7101 or any PID to display but can't. none of them work. Searched and found many other with the same problem.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Down View Post
    what are you working on and what are you wanting to log?
    02 corvette, want to log PID.7101 which is the a/c pressure with my wideband hooked up. I've had this working before and had these same issues, but that was over a year ago. Don't remember what I did to get the PID's to display.

You need to insert the A/C Pressure into the table display that way when you log it log's that sensor, then your custom PID can use that sensor to modify it anyway you need to make it work with your wideband. Just making the custom PID and logging it won't work. Each PID that you have in your custom calculating PID needs to be logged in order for the custom PID to be able to have info to calculate.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Tuner in Training
    Thanks a lot guys. Got it working now.