Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    YOu and me both, everytime I see an SRT4 in a parking lot, etc. I can't help but put on a frowny face

I love to talk about our product to anyone that'll listen...it'll be nice to be able to say something other than "soon"

well I know this does not make it any better, but Diablo is coming out with a tuner likes yours. Now individuals will be able to tune their car without having to go to a CRM dealer .... From the looks of it , might be out by end of year

Tuner in Training
    I just bought the diablo CMR last week. I couldnt wait any longer.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by css View Post
    Yeah, I think the ball really has been dropped on this one. If anything ever does get released, I'll be amazed.

Tuner in Training
    CMR will get the job done. Not as nice as hpt. No graphs. Or auto smoothing.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by knalb View Post
    Yeah, I think the ball really has been dropped on this one. If anything ever does get released, I'll be amazed.
    I think so too, perhaps I could stop smoking transmissions if I could only add a little line pressure to it at light part-throttle. Pretty sad that I can beat on it like this, pass after pass after pass on the track and it dies the first old lady I go to pass cruising down the highway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvDiVKZ_1Q

Quote Originally Posted by css View Post
    I bought the CMR almost 2 years ago. Every so often I pop in this thread for a chuckle and then go about my business. I love my HPT, but I probably turned away 200 cars telling people "just wait, HPTuners is coming out with something and you won't need to buy any equipment"

Quote Originally Posted by Fast4.7 View Post
    I think so too, perhaps I could stop smoking transmissions if I could only add a little line pressure to it at light part-throttle. Pretty sad that I can beat on it like this, pass after pass after pass on the track and it dies the first old lady I go to pass cruising down the highway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvDiVKZ_1Q
    Your in my neck of the woods. Can tell from the dallas raceway video. Look me up and I will see if there is anything I can do to help you out.

It's kind of quite in here hello hello anyone there???

Quote Originally Posted by laser_racer View Post
    It's kind of quite in here hello hello anyone there???
    we're all drinking away our sorrows until santa's fat ass drops 2.24 down our chimney...

in 2012
    '20 AT4
    '01 Suburban 2500 Dad Wagon

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by waynehartwig View Post
    Used the latest beta the other day to scan an 07 Wrangler
    thats awesome news.... since i just bought a 07 Wrangler Unlimited X

im so used to the freedom of GM PCMs.. and theres NOTHING like this out there for the Jeep.
    1991 Camaro Convertible with 02 LS1

haven't been around here in awhile, getting ready to purchase a new challenger. is HPtuners able to tune dodge's yet? sorry to be a repeat question, but I honestly have no desire to scan back through the last 10-20 pages of this thread to see whats new.
    Roadracing Crew Chief - World Superbike, British Superbike, Moto America.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox95 View Post
    haven't been around here in awhile, getting ready to purchase a new challenger. is HPtuners able to tune dodge's yet? sorry to be a repeat question, but I honestly have no desire to scan back through the last 10-20 pages of this thread to see whats new.
    Nothing will tune a new Challenger. You can swap in a 201 ecm and use diablo stuff, but I hope you have A LOT of time on your hands.

Tuner
    My Hemi Dakota is up for sale. My best offer so far is $14K in March.

I'll be buying a 6.2 Powered GMC Denali so I have something I can tune and not have outrageous aftermarket prices.
    2015 Ram 1500 Hemi HP Tuned
    2003 Mercedes E55 AMG Hoping to be supported

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTBSS View Post
    Your in my neck of the woods. Can tell from the dallas raceway video. Look me up and I will see if there is anything I can do to help you out.
    Thanks for the offer man...However due to the constant transmission killing behavior of the Ram, I pulled the 5.7 out, stuck the 4.7 back into it and bought a 2012 Nissan Titan SV Sport.

I am now working on an 03 Hemi Dakota with a transbraked 727 and a carb.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty05 View Post
    My Hemi Dakota is up for sale. My best offer so far is $14K in March.

I'll be buying a 6.2 Powered GMC Denali so I have something I can tune and not have outrageous aftermarket prices.
    Know the feeling, I am doing a HemiKota, but it will be carb'd with a MSD ignition controller and a hydraulically shifted automatic transmission.

man I just hope that soon we just get the good news to test the beta write.

will the hp interface do anything for a 2009 challenger yet? I assume scan only right now. when will tuning be available for (specifically) a 09 challenger?

thanks

btw, if there's anything from this year and model you can use from me, beta testing, etc... i can help.
    Roadracing Crew Chief - World Superbike, British Superbike, Moto America.

Picking up an 06 2500 Cummins. Can I tune with this software or do I need to go buy something that will?
    2003 Z06
    Forged 347
    PTE Billet 67/65 Turbos
    FMIC / Dual 50mm Tial BOV's
    ID 1000 Injectors
    RSI Stage 4 Fuel System
    07 Z06 Cam
    Tripple Nozzle Meth
    ACT Twin disk clutch

25# Boost

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    At this time we have no plans to support the cummins pcm's
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I was able to scan my 2002 Dakota 5.9 R/T with the HPTuners. It reads all of the basic functions and the fuel trims. Only main things it doesnt read are the o2sensor values and transmission stuff which would be a huge help. I just wish that there would be read/write capability also. If it can be scanned then im sure it cant be that far off i just hope that they are still going to get it done. Right now i use a combo of the HPTuners to scan and SCT to tune but there are a lot of parameters that cant be adjusted with SCT because they are no longer doing R&D for the Dodge stuff so im hoping that the HPTuners will be more helpful for tuning.