Thread: Scanner Toolbar issue

Scanner Toolbar issue

Downloaded the new updated and now my scanner shows up like this. Any ideas?

I can still use the buttons, but obviously they require more effort than usual.

Have you downloaded and installed Microsoft .net package ver 2.0?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Weird, what operating system are you running? Can you post the text from a vcm suite infolog without your serial number & app key present please.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by NTIMID8
    Have you downloaded and installed Microsoft .net package ver 2.0?
    2.0 must be installed for our software to even install itself, otherwise you will get a VCM Suite 2 requires the .NET Framework version 2.0 error.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 04-24-2008 at 09:17 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I downloaded today and have the same issue. I only upgraded because I bought a new licence I have the serial unit. I thought the upgrade had my new license. after beating my brains out with a customer waiting. I now wonder if this was just a new version and my new license hasnt been made available. Just to add insult to injury now my scanner doesnt work right. I did re-use my old configuration could this be part of it. I didnt have to rebuild configs before.

Operating System: Windows XP
    Microsoft .NET: 2.0.50727.1433

VCM Suite Product: VCM Scanner 2.22.3036.17297
    VCM Suite ID:

Year/Models:
    GM Firebird/Camaro (V8) 1999
    GM Firebird/Camaro (V8) 2002

Single Vehicle VCM Enhancements:

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Na the .cfg file you are using has nothing to do with it, unfortunatly I have no idea what it could be, I tried a few different font & dpi settings & neither made this issue appear and on the 3 pc's I have here none of them show this issue, I'm loading our software onto a 4th xp pc I have here to see if it shows up but im perplexed to be honest.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Tried my 4th computer & all work fine & show up as normal so I'm honestly not sure what the issue is I'll need to have our software designer look into it.

Figured it out. I was using a custom theme and when I switched back to Windows XP theme, everything shows up fine.

Tuner in Training
    OK I should have read the OP closer My issue is with the scrolling with the scanner. When reading the charts. WHen I open the scan all is fine. When I first start scrolling back and forth using the arrows or dragging the tab it works fine. After a few cycles like this the arrow that I have been using the pointer on disapears and i can no longer move around in the scan with the scroll bar. I can use the start and the pause only. Sorry I was a little frustrated with my license issue by the time I found the scanner issue. Wasted 4 hrs last night on this product and never got to tune the customers car.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Ok so the toolbar issue is fixed with a simple theme change, Koolrayz please start a new thread in this section for yourself so I may help you better.

Thanks,
    Bill