Thread: LTFT Histogram unsupported

Potential Tuner

LTFT Histogram unsupported

Question on why histogram will not create...message saying unsupported. I have used the default table, nothing fancy, I am using MAF for hz, and neither my LTFT or STFT histograms will not even show up. What gives? Histograms for spark retard and engine speed show up fine, but not the ft histograms.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Your either not logging LTFT's, STFT, MAP or RPM more than likely but its kinda hard to tell since you didn't post any useful info ie a scanner log of what your seeing.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I was remiss in not attaching a log, which I will do in a bit. I was hoping since I mentioned I was using the program's default table you might be able to give me a quick suggestion.

Potential Tuner
    Bill, attached is a very short scan. Please tell me what I am missing (if the scan is actually enough). Thanks

Post your config so we can see the histos you're talking about. I whipped up a quick histo to plot the LTFT against the MAF low table and your log populates just fine.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Same here, the only thing I can think of is maybe he's trying to just use the #4 or #3 default histograms which are based on a primary ve table which his vehicle does not have so theres nothing to map it against if he attempts to just use the default in his case. Thankfully theres the histogram/config repository in the gen 4 section that has alternate config files he can choose from for his application.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Thanks folks. I'm familiar with truck (2007 TBSS) as I was trying to help JWey do the scanning. Yes we were trying to use the default histos #3 & #4. We were unaware (dumb) to the fact that we needed another config. We will copy ECTunes config (in the repository and elsewhere) and use that to start with our scanning. Thanks for putting up with a couple of novices. Hopefully our next questions will be more intelligent.