Thread: EIO Scanner inputs calibration changed?

EIO Scanner inputs calibration changed?

I am totally confused...

I had my LC1 working great, and my autometer fuel pressure also feeding into an EIO input and working flawlessly.

I haven't a clue what happened, after a recent scan, then a VE % error change, ever since that new tune was put in both my fuel pressure and my AFR are whacked!

Fuel pressure is showing a good 30 PSI over what my gage is showing. I trust the gage as I have the Boost reference regulator set to 60, and my boost pump is not even on....so something is whacked in the EIO setup.

AFR, this really ticks me off, was working great after the initial calibration issues. but now it seems to be stuck on 14.7 or thereabouts no matter what the KPA.....

I went back to a previous tune, but to no avail same issues???

I think there was a thread awhile back about scanner configs getting "bugs" in them and having to dump the config and start over......any thoughts guys. I am at a standstill in my tuning until this gets resolved.

Thanks..
    2004 GTO M6, 403, Callies, compstar, wiseco, QTP HV oil pump, QTP 2 piece timing cover, EDC custom AFR 235's, LS6 intake, P1SC-1 Procharger maxed @ 13psi, 224/232 600/600 114 EDC custom cam, JBA shortie headers (thanks California) custom boost referenced return style fuel system with surge tank, walbro 255, staged magnafuel 4303, Dual LC-1, Dual Aeroforce Interceptor gages, Nexus fP and boost gages.

After a day in the trenches I figured it out. It was just a simple grounding issue! what I can't figure out is how it was working before, the ground out from the EIO was wide open......I had wired several grounds to a terminal block, however I had forgotten to install the terminal jumper ....hence one side of the block had ground wires....but no ground. Still can't figure how these items were working prior to my having this issue the other day???

Oh Well, all is good again.
    2004 GTO M6, 403, Callies, compstar, wiseco, QTP HV oil pump, QTP 2 piece timing cover, EDC custom AFR 235's, LS6 intake, P1SC-1 Procharger maxed @ 13psi, 224/232 600/600 114 EDC custom cam, JBA shortie headers (thanks California) custom boost referenced return style fuel system with surge tank, walbro 255, staged magnafuel 4303, Dual LC-1, Dual Aeroforce Interceptor gages, Nexus fP and boost gages.