Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.1.18 is Now Available!

Tuner
    Wow... looks like I've decided to order my 07 GT at the exact right time
    2007 Mustang GT
    266rwhp 276rwftlb's. 13.6@104 stock.
    Adding a bunch of goodies and shooting for mid 12's.

Quote Originally Posted by LSXtreme
    ok thats what i thought.. so when it asks me now to license a file thats already been credited and licensed on the old beta i click yes and it wont take credits away from me? plus i think its asking me that because i'm not connected to the vcm
    Re-sync your licenses.. Help->License Info->Click the blue HP icon while connected to the interface.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Great progress, but I would be willing to do anything I could to help you with the new Kappa (Solstice/Sky) GXP/Redline platforms. We are in a BIG need to get into the ECU to tame the restrictive torque management system that is plauging us all right now. Seems with just a few mods on the turbo cars, we're hitting a ceiling within the ECU nazi-conservative-tune that is causing limp modes, thrown codes, etc... just on intakes and exhausts. Please help! Whatever I can do! Whoever cracks this bosch system will have a garanteed return on investment + $$.

-Rob

Senior Tuner
    Keith, Chris, and the Gang,

I can get you reads from just about any Ford vehicle you desire. After looking at the screenshots, several things, if you would not mind...

1. We need COUNTS in addition to the Volts for MAF. Counts are much easier to distinguish.
    2. MAF airflow needs to be expressed in # per min, please.
    3. We need COUNTS for the TPS on the fuel tables.
    4. We need ALL the tables to go UP not down, in regards to LOAD, or TPS, etc. Display and merchandising 101 taught us all this, especially in regards to engine operation and tuning. In addition, aside from ease of use and viewing, can you imagine how much easier copying and pasting will be from all the various tuning softwares? LOL! *wink*
    5. On the fuel tables, it would be nice if you could express the stoich values as AFR instead of stoich. SCT does not do this, but CMR does, and it saves a lot of time. It would also be nice if you did this for GM one day, or give us the option to display as such.

Potentially for numbers, 1, 2, and 3 you already have an option to display as such? Also, please try to stay with the industry standard (SCT, CMR, etc.) in regards to these various tidbits above. It will make all of our tuning lifes much easier, hehe.

A question, have you yet implemented the ability to modify the axis values? This is crucial for blown applications on a Ford.

Thanks for all the hard work in bringing this to the market!

Sincerely,

James
    Last edited by RWTD; 04-05-2007 at 04:19 PM.

Stock F250 cal has been emailed

Thanks guys!!!

Tuner in Training
    are the alloytec v6 engines the same as the 3.6's here in the states? If so I assume those will be supported soon? thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Support for US vehicle calibrations are in development right now, so our US customers won't have to wait much longer - watch the website for beta announcements for US vehicles.
    as per the first post in this thread
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    as per the first post in this thread
    thanks, but it didn't say which US motors it was referring to. So I was just checking.

Guatemala, Central America (NOT dakota nebraska or kansas)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Billiumss
    WTG HPT!!!

Now if you could just release the LS1 "Autotune" feature, then my life would just about be complete.... lol
    acually LS1 (PUSHING TO ASK '98?!) "Autotune" life = AUTOCOMPLETE !!!!
    I have a date with Eternity, And I don't want to be late!

Advanced Tuner
    I cant compare unlicensed tunes to my tune. Am I doing something wrong?
    98 Z28 370 LQ9 w/ TH350, FTI 4800 Stall, OLSD, NW90 TB, 80# Motron Inj, AFR 225's, 231/231 .624/.624 114, Mamofied FAST 90 Intake, PT88 Front Mount w/ 4" DP dumped before the Strange S60 w/ a 3.73 gear

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    works for me with .18

are you opening your tune first & then clicking compare or vice versa?
    Can you run me through what your doing so I can try and replicate it?

would you mind posting both of the files?

Thanks
    Bill

Not A Tuner
    So are all the bugs worked out??

Any issues with us MAC guys ????

Guess I should update so I can be cool and show my Vette friends what their tunes look like.....

DH

2004 MSG A4

Appearance: Billet Plate&Sill/SS Insert/Screens/Blackout/Lowered/CCW SP500

Perfomance: 416 CI/228-232@114/AFR 225/FAST/LS2 TB/36#Injectors/Honker/RPM(IV)/Vig2400/Z06 Ti/Kooks/3.42 Gear/Hotchkis/Bilstein/Z06 Springs/Eradispeed/Hawk HP+/Trans Cooler/B&M Trans Pan/RonDavies with EOC/Nitto R2's/AMWcan/Rocker Rails/Frame Savers

Mods & Tune: A&A Corvette

??? RWHP / ??? RWTQ
    1/4 mile: mid 11's ??
    WSIR 1:37.68

Advanced Tuner
    Ugh! Just installed the updated. I can no longer change the window size inside the main window in the scanner. I can only expand up and down, not left and right so i can see all the cells to modify.

Any idea? I cannot see some of the selections I need to access to modify?jj

Running on an Inspirion 9300 w/ Windows XP.

I attached a picture so you can see what I'm talking about.
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

Tuner in Training
    Just ran into the same issue, I can't change my RTT setting because I can't click on it. Seems when you moved things around the window got chopped.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    go to Desktop>properties>settings>advanced and set the DPI to Normal

Tuner in Training
    can't wait for auto-tune to get here
    452RWHP-408RWTQ---11.2@120-NA
    75 shot-10.6@129 1.47 60ft.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b...3b012749e1.htm

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    go to Desktop>properties>settings>advanced and set the DPI to Normal
    I tried that just now, but did nothing but make the fonts smaller. I still cannot change the internal window size which I used to be able to. I cannot even expand it to fit or shrink. Can anyone help?
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6Fury
    I tried that just now, but did nothing but make the fonts smaller. I still cannot change the internal window size which I used to be able to. I cannot even expand it to fit or shrink. Can anyone help?
    You've never been able to expand it to fit.

Advanced Tuner
    You are right, just found out now. Been since fall since using so a bit rusty.

I haven't updated since this past fall. I went from .14 to .16 to .18. I just reverted back down to .16, same issue, window will not fit to size, and now I'm back to .14, and everything is shown perfectly.

In .14 you cannot size the internal window, but the window shows all the cells and is much wider than .16 and .18. In both .16 and .18 I cannot size the window, and it will not automatically fit to size to show all the cells.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...ht=normal+font

and I've given you the fix as far as I know