Interface Upgrade – MPVI to MPVI2+
Out of stock
Interface Upgrade MPVI to MPVI2+
HP Tuners presents our MPVI2+ Upgrade Service, allowing you to upgrade your existing MPVI Standard or MPVI Pro interface to the latest MPVI2+ interface hardware.
Please note you must add your MPVI Standard or Pro device to your My Account / My Devices page HERE first to upgrade.
- Backup your MPVI Pro or Standard interface licenses online by choosing Help -> Resync Interface, from VCM Editor
- Login to your HP Tuners account My Devices menu and select Upgrade with the MPVI you wish to upgrade
- Complete your order
Ship your MPVI Pro or Standard interface to the address below and include your order number on the outside of the box
The address to ship the MPVI Pro or Standard for the interface upgrade is:
HP Tuners LLC
RE: Interface Upgrade
700 Eastwood Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- Please allow at least 3 business days for the transfer to be completed and your new interface to be shipped back to you.
- Old Interface will not be shipped back.
- New vehicle support including Audi, VW, Ford EECV, GM L5P Diesel, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan and Toyota.
- Support for Universal Credits (no more GM, Ford, Dodge specific credits).
- Online licensing (no need to insure your MPVI2+ for cost of licenses).
- Direct molded OBD2 connector.
- Optional OBD2 extension cables.
- HPT file Edit and Save without license.
- Bluetooth connection.
- Pro Feature Set (software license upgrade).
- Standalone Data Logging (requires PFS).
Important things to consider when upgrading your existing MPVI Standard or Pro to MPVI2+:
- MPVI2+ includes all the functionality of the MPVI Standard interface
- Additional features as described above
- MPVI Standard to MPVI2+ upgrade customers can purchase the Pro Feature at any time set once it becomes available
- All customers upgrading from MPVI Pro to MPVI2+ will receive the Pro Feature set free of charge (required for expansion devices)
The MPVI Pro or Standard interface must be fully functional to be eligible for upgrade. HP Tuners reserves the right to refuse any interface upgrade.