GM ECM Reprogram Service
HP Tuners – GM ECM Reprogram Service (E90 / E99 / E41)
HP Tuners exclusively presents our GM ECM Reprogram Service for our L5P (E41) or our ZR1 (E99) and our latest Silverado & Sierra L82, L84 & L87 (E90) ECMs. Should you wish to change the vehicle your ECM is installed in, you can now send us your already HP Tuners modified ECM with your new VIN and we will reprogram and return to you. Re-enabling your ECM in your new vehicle with full access to calibrate, log and scan all via the OBD2 port with your MPVI2 and the latest version of VCM Suite!
GM ECM Reprogram Service (E90 / E99 / E41)
Remember, this product is if you already own a HP Tuners modified E90, E99 or E41 ECM which you wish to reallocate to another vehicle. Send us your already HP Tuners modified ECM with your new VIN and we will reprogram and return to you!
- GM ECM Reprogram Service: $200
- (send in your already HP Tuners modified ECM, receive your reprogrammed ECM back)
– Once you have placed your order and provided your VIN, you must send us your already HP Tuners modified ECM first.
– Your ECM must be in functional, original, unopened and unmodified condition.
– You will receive the same ECM back, reprogrammed for your new VIN.
HP Tuners reserves the right to refuse reprogramming of any ECM sent to us as part of this service.
Notes Before You Order
– Your modified E90, E99 or E41 ECM can only be tuned via the OBD2 port with latest version of HP Tuners VCM Suite and an MPVI2.
– To tune your E90 ECM you require 10 Universal Credits, an MPVI2 with the latest firmware, the latest version of VCM Suite and an internet connection.
– No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
– VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
– VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
– Vehicle Anti-Theft System relearn by a dealer tool is required once the ECM is returned to the vehicle.
– Please also allow at least 3 business days for this reprogram service, not including shipping times.
– Due to the placement of the ECM in the vehicle all ECMs will exhibit some level of cosmetic wear & weathering.
The address to ship the ECM to for reprogramming is:
HP Tuners, LLC
ATT: GM Reprogram Service
701 Dartmouth Ln
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
GM ECM Reprogram Service Requirements
Ensure your complete the following:
- If E90, perform the E90 Replace ECM Function in VCM Scanner for the stock ECM
- If E99, perform the E99 Replace ECM Function in VCM Scanner for the stock ECM
- If E41, perform the E41 Replace ECM Function in VCM Scanner for the stock ECM
When you send in the ECM, you MUST include the following:
- Provide your VIN in the cell above
- Customer Name
- Customer Address
- Customer Contact Information (E-mail and Phone)
- GM ECM Reprogram Service Order #
- Preferred UPS shipping method
If the information above is not provided with the ECM, it will delay the ECM reprogram process while the missing information is acquired. Please ensure you follow both the above instructions when placing your order and review the installation instructions outlined above.
The default shipping added with the reprogram service is UPS ground, however expedited shipping is available via the checkout process.
NOTE: This GM ECM Reprogram Service is completed at the owners risk, HP Tuners will not be responsible for the vehicle, its power-train or electronics, nor how the ECM is used, calibrated and its functionality. Should you experience any issues with your ECM, please contact email@example.com for assistance and how to proceed.
Due to the factory location of the ECM in the vehicle, all ECMs will exhibit signs of weathering and wear, which is completely normal.
The GM ECM Reprogram Service is provided as fast as we can, however please always allow at least 3 business days (plus the time to ship the ECM) per ECM that you send in for the reprogram process to be completed.
NOTE: Any additional hardware ordered with this product will be shipped along with your reprogrammed ECM. To avoid any delays should you require other hardware soon, please order that hardware separately