You’ve been busy.So have we.
Stop by our booth (#122 in the Green Hall) to check out some of our newest offerings; including our Diesel Switch, BRP Support, the brand new MPVI2+, TDN, and find out about all of the new makes and models that can be tuned using HP Tuners.
Members of our sales, tech, and marketing teams will be on-site and are eager to speak with you. If you would like to schedule a time to chat, please email your rep and let them know what day & time you would like to meet. Or feel free to just swing by Booth #122, in the Green Hall, and say hi. Can’t wait to reConnect.
Striving to be the only tuning solution in your tool box.
Can't wait to reConnect.
Members of our sales, tech, and marketing teams will be on-site and are eager to speak with you. If you would like to schedule a time to chat, please email your rep and let them know what day & time you would like to meet. Or feel free to just swing by Booth #122, in the Green Hall, and say hi.
HP Tuners’ new Tune Delivery Network (TDN) is the fastest and easiest way for tuners to share calibration files and access customer information. Invite your customers to your network through the TDN portal to instantly share read files and access datalogs for remote diagnostics. The free TDN app syncs with an RTD/RTD+ or MPVI2/2+ via Bluetooth, removing the laptop for your customers when it comes to licensing and writing tunes to vehicles. TDN makes it possible to reach more customers than ever.
- iOS and Android app available for free download (iOS compatibility requires RTD+ or MPVI2+).
- Streamline building your network and delivering tunes to more customers and vehicles.
- Access restricted to HP Tuners authorized tuners and shops.
With the Private Label Program, HP Tuners-approved professional tuner shops, performance shops, and manufacturers can have a fully branded RTD+ device with their logo, chosen case color and custom packaging. Designed for high-volume qualified tuners, performance shops, and aftermarket manufacturers, RTD+ (Remote Tuning Device) helps you deliver tunes faster and easier than ever, and helps build your brand.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for more info.
SO, WHAT’S ON DISPLAY FOR 2021?
Dale Dillon’s 900+HP 1957 Chevy 3100
How about Dale’s insane 1957 CHEVY 3100?
- 900 BHP GM Performance Crate LT5
- 10% Overdrive Front Accessory Drive from Wegner Motorsports
- Tuned Using HP Tuners
- GM Performance 10L90E 10 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Engine and Transmission Management by Speartech
- Custom 3” Polished Stainless Exhaust with a Custom Blackwidow Muffler Setup
- Roadster Shop Fast Track Air Ride Chassis with Accuair Ride Height Control
- Corvette ZR1 Carbon Ceramic Brake Rotors with Brembo 6-Piston Calipers
- Forgeline Black RS6 Wheels 19x10 Front, 20x13 Rear
- Classic Instruments Custom Carbon Fiber Gauges
- RestoMod Air A/C System
- PPG Black Paint
- Carbon Fiber Work by JW Composites and Design
- Center Console and Interior by Dream Car Customs
- Seats, Seat Belts and Steering Wheel by Sparco
- Custom Rear Defuser and Taillight Panel
- Full One-Piece Tilt Bed System Featuring Hinges From Eddie Motorsports
- Carbon Fiber Rear Bed, Front Bumper, Door Panels, and Head Liner
- Built by Snakepit Customs