> Transmission > General
- Torque Reduction: Master enable/disable for Torque
Reduction via cylinder fuel cut.
- Torque Intervention: Enables check between throttle
related load and airflow related load calculations.
- Fuel Cut Torque Ratio vs. Requestor: If the Torque Ratio
Request is below this value then cylinder fuel cut will be used
instead of spark or ETC torque reduction methods. Set to 0.0 to
disable cylinder fuel cut.
- Spark Torque Ratio Limit vs. Requestor: Torque Reduction
via spark retard will not go below this Torque Ratio, set to 1.0 to
disable spark retard torque reduction.
- Indicated Engine Torque vs. RPM vs. Load: The
calibration for the amount of torque(excluding friction and
accessory losses) the engine is making for a given RPM and
- Indicated Engine Torque vs. RPM vs. Torque:
- Engine Friction Torque vs. RPM vs. ECT: This is the
amount of engine torque lost to friction.
- Engine Inertia Torque:
ETC Torque Management
- ETC Tip-In Torque Rate Max vs. N/V vs. Slip Ratio: This
value sets the ETC Tip-in Torque Rate Max value in relation to N/V
and the current transmission slip ratio.
- ETC Tip-In Torque Rate Mult vs. Pedal Position vs. VSS:
This value multiplies the ETC Tip-in Torque Rate Max value in
relation to pedal position and vehicle speed. Higher values raise
the tip-in torque limit.
- ETC Torque Reduction RPM vs. Requestor: Below this RPM
the ETC may be used for torque reduction for the various modes
- ETC Torque Max vs. RPM: The maximum torque allowed by
the ETC in relation to RPM, often used by automatic transmission to
limit torque in Park/Neutral.
- ETC Clip Torque vs. Requestor: Amount of clip torque
based on the current ETC torque mode.
- Oil Overtemp Disable ECT:
- Oil Overtemp Enable ECT:
- Oil Overtemp B Disable ECT:
- Oil Overtemp B Enable ECT:
- Oil Overtemp Enable Load:
- Oil Overtemp Enable RPM:
- Oil Overtemp Enable TPS:
- Oil Overtemp TqRed Enable OilTemp:
- Oil Overtemp TqRed Disable OilTemp:
- Oil Overtemp Torque Ratio vs. ECT:
- Oil Overtemp Torque Ratio vs. RPM: