Page 49 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

It looks like it is changing, you're just not seeing the , vs the .
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Copy/paste the value into Notepad or something similar to confirm

Advanced Tuner

Does the Crank Learn work?

Hi,

-I just attempted to run the socalled CKP, the Crank Learn Procedure, using v3.23, on my '99 Trans Am, and it...didn't. As far as I know, there was no issue (such as a code) that would have stopped it, but it did not seem to be triggered. Yes I was standing on the brake pedal, and yes it was hot enough, lol...
    If it matters, the ECU is a 9360361...

kr D.

Tuning Addict
    Hi Keith,

I was told to post this here instead of through HP's contact and I know you've had your hands full with everything else, but....

Just wondering if it would be possible to add a couple of features to the editor? First applies to the virtual ve table. Just wondering if it's possible to add a "zoom" feature - may all ready be one - just don't realize it? Only reason I ask is because if you look at the 3d table under 1 bar setup for example you can see all the dips, bumps and so on, but if you change the same table over to a 2 bar, it might look like a "flat table" where it still has all of the jumps and everything when looking at it in more detail, such as 1 bar. Possible just to add a "zoom" feature to all of the 3D views? Then I know you get this one a lot, but a compare function between tunes on the VE tables?

Finally, could we get intake manifold volume added to the tunes in general? Even the supercharged cars get bigger blowers added and this effects transient fueling calculations more than anything.

Then I know it's been discussed, but has there been any change toward baro vs tps update parameters possibly being added or max map or anything like this?

Thank You
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Is there anyway you can make hot keys programmable? I would like to be able to change the marker key from M to the Spacebar which is much easier to hit while driving down the road, plus I hate that the Spacebar starts/stops logging being that it's right under the M, I hit it fairly often when trying to add a mark. Ohhh and this may already be implemented (I'm still using 2.24 to log, I gotta get work done) can you make it so that the marker adds a visual mark, searching for your marks sucks...

Advanced Tuner
    ^^I like both of those ideas!

Tuner in Training
    When can we expect to see the missing scanner status bits/flags?
    Some bits (like Fan1) are there in 3.0, but others (like DoD active) are missing compared to 2.24. (2009 G8GT)

I'll be looking at the DoD Active bit in the next couple of days.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner

DTC visibility in editor v3.25

Hi,

-In the old version (i.e. 2.x), if you compared 2 files, you could see the list of DTCs in each file (and the highlighted differences). Now, it seems you only see your main or active file, the table for the compare one is blank. See below...

kr D.

main.JPG

comp.JPG

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Hi Keith,

I was told to post this here instead of through HP's contact and I know you've had your hands full with everything else, but....

Just wondering if it would be possible to add a couple of features to the editor? First applies to the virtual ve table. Just wondering if it's possible to add a "zoom" feature - may all ready be one - just don't realize it? Only reason I ask is because if you look at the 3d table under 1 bar setup for example you can see all the dips, bumps and so on, but if you change the same table over to a 2 bar, it might look like a "flat table" where it still has all of the jumps and everything when looking at it in more detail, such as 1 bar. Possible just to add a "zoom" feature to all of the 3D views? Then I know you get this one a lot, but a compare function between tunes on the VE tables?

Finally, could we get intake manifold volume added to the tunes in general? Even the supercharged cars get bigger blowers added and this effects transient fueling calculations more than anything.

Thank You
    Hold down both mouse keys and drag to zoom. I would prefer a zoom button though.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_D View Post
    Hold down both mouse keys and drag to zoom. I would prefer a zoom button though.
    That is awesome

Right click and drag moves it around, right+left click and drag zooms in and out. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    It looks like it is changing, you're just not seeing the , vs the .
    I am getting old... that could be
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Tuning Addict
    I knew you could right click and move the graph around. Didn't know you could Zoom... Liking this more and more

Thank You Michael...

Keith, any chance on the others???????????????
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Ha! Those zoom and rotate functions work in 2.24 too! I never knew that!

That doesn't seem to work on My Pavilion Desk top........

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    How are your mouse buttons configured? I learned the trick working the VE table found in the custom op sys by accident. It zoomed on me and I didn't know why, till I figured it out after screwing with my mouse for about an hour. .. lol

Just tried using 3.0.24 on a 2015 6.2 A8 Silverado. Doesn't look like markers are enabled at all, also GMVE is missing and there is no way to monitor when in V4 or V8 mode, back to 2.24...

How are your mouse buttons configured? I learned the trick working the VE table found in the custom op sys by accident. It zoomed on me and I didn't know why, till I figured it out after screwing with my mouse for about an hour. .. lol
    Hell, I don't know, the way they came from the factory...never changed them Tried one of my laptops and didn't work on that either. Will try my Surface Pro tonight

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    why wont my 2.24 logs open ???

post the log please

Ed M

[email protected]