Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6.0, 6.4 and 7.3L VCM suite coming

From Md but in KcMo for now til we move back.
    any updated on this one?
    Devil Girl 2006 2500HD LBZ Ex-Cab 4x4
    EFI Live tuned by IdahoRob,MPI twins intalled by BigDipper,PPE dual cp3,PPE lift pump,BigDipper 30% injectors, BigDipper Trans Precision ML converter.
    Alot Of thanks To George aka BigDipper
    [email protected]
    1979 Camaro Z28,400sbc bowtie block,Je blower piston,Lunati rods and crank,Brodix weldtech ported heads.J&W ultra Glide,J&W 5500 converter,With new mods should run in the mid 7's to low 8's @ 160+ area old setup at 3660lb went [email protected] on dot tires.

I emailed Bill about it and no go... probably for a while. Until the Ford HP guys get the mustang broke, dont look for much. Sadly, I don't think the powerstroke will ever be supported by HP, even though it would easily have a monopoly on the market since SCT isn't the greatest and the box tuners while good, arent custom But keep pushing, hopefully we will get good news soon
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

From Md but in KcMo for now til we move back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesbond007 View Post
    I emailed Bill about it and no go... probably for a while. Until the Ford HP guys get the mustang broke, dont look for much. Sadly, I don't think the powerstroke will ever be supported by HP, even though it would easily have a monopoly on the market since SCT isn't the greatest and the box tuners while good, arent custom But keep pushing, hopefully we will get good news soon
    There will be custome tuning supported sooner then later the same as there doing cummins now. I was hoping it would be now on this side since this thread has some age to it. There is good money in the diesel market.
    Devil Girl 2006 2500HD LBZ Ex-Cab 4x4
    EFI Live tuned by IdahoRob,MPI twins intalled by BigDipper,PPE dual cp3,PPE lift pump,BigDipper 30% injectors, BigDipper Trans Precision ML converter.
    Alot Of thanks To George aka BigDipper
    [email protected]
    1979 Camaro Z28,400sbc bowtie block,Je blower piston,Lunati rods and crank,Brodix weldtech ported heads.J&W ultra Glide,J&W 5500 converter,With new mods should run in the mid 7's to low 8's @ 160+ area old setup at 3660lb went [email protected] on dot tires.

Quote Originally Posted by ripmf666 View Post
    There will be custome tuning supported sooner then later the same as there doing cummins now. I was hoping it would be now on this side since this thread has some age to it. There is good money in the diesel market.
    You and I both!!! And I could easily make some powerstrokes go fast!!!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

I think this should be next after the Dodge support is added! Let's hope dodge support comes out before SEMA so I can get this for Christmas!!!
    Andrew

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesbond007 View Post
    I think this should be next after the Dodge support is added! Let's hope dodge support comes out before SEMA so I can get this for Christmas!!!
    Highly doubtful we'll add support for these any time soon.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I know, but one can wish Preferably at least in two years, by then I should have one. I can wait until then!
    Andrew

any update on this

Potential Tuner
    7.3L here and waiting.

How close are we getting to Ford Diesel support? I've got a 2005 F-250 SD, 6.0(P) PS, w/ 5R110W trans that needs transmission tuning besides the normal engine tuning. It has the 12A650 ECM. I can use the current 2.23 VCM Scanner to do basic scanning, but there are a lot of PIDs (no enhanced PIDs) that I can't even look at right not, especially in the transmission.

Advanced Tuner
    Any updates or time frames on the 01 7.3 I have two buddies that want me to figure out how to use the tuner to do thers before they buy hand helds.

Very excited about the powerstroke capability! anything we can do to help the process?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Force View Post
    How close are we getting to Ford Diesel support? I've got a 2005 F-250 SD, 6.0(P) PS, w/ 5R110W trans that needs transmission tuning besides the normal engine tuning. It has the 12A650 ECM. I can use the current 2.23 VCM Scanner to do basic scanning, but there are a lot of PIDs (no enhanced PIDs) that I can't even look at right not, especially in the transmission.
    I am in the same boat. I have an 06 and would love to be able to scan some enhanced PIDs.
    2006 Ford F250 CCSB 6.0 Powerstroke
    SCT Tuned by Vivian @ QuickTricksAutomotive

Tuner
    Doesn't look like support is moving very quickly on the older stuff so any support for the newer 6.7L is not likely?
    15 C7Z M7

Potential Tuner
    I have a 99psd 7.3 wish hp had support for them . DP is the hot ticket now but limited to their tunes

Tuner in Training
    I have a 6.4, minimaxx on it right now but I can definitely put the stock tune back on if it helps!
    '03 Chev Silverado 5.3L
    '04 GMC Sierra 6.0L
    '07 Mustang GT/CS 4.6L
    '08 Ford F-350 6.4L

Just wanted to update you guys. 6.0L Diesel development is underway and well be available in the very near future.

Happy to hear that, it'd be nice to be able to use HP tuners for all of the vehicles I do.

Quote Originally Posted by VodeAn View Post
    Happy to hear that, it'd be nice to be able to use HP tuners for all of the vehicles I do.
    Thank you for replying, I was beginning to worry.

Tuner in Training
    I just ordered my tuner today for a GEN III I have in my jeep. But also have a 05 Ford f250 6.0L and would be great to be able to use it on that also.