Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Aussie BA AU model Ford

Advanced Tuner
    its not a good combo... heads that want to rev and a bottom end that wont rev...

don't forget the oil pumps that double as hand grenades
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    i dont know how ford can get it so wrong, they have a cracker of a setup with the XR6t that makes gob loads of power easily...

i remember when the BA first came out we did one with a TSI piggy back on it and it was making 360rwkw back then....

any luck in getting ready for beta chris?
    Give it a go yourself first, if it doesnt work out then pay someone.

Tuner in Training
    How is the beta coming along?

Tuner in Training
    Bump.

Almost about to upgrade my SCT V2.9 software to V3....but might hang on for another week or 2 and see how this software pans out.

I did some hopefully final testing on Friday. There is a couple of small isues we should have solved by next week. I am hopeful we can start beta before SEMA.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    I'm currently using Sniper Tuning but am getting tired of being dikked around with Sniper's PCM file and Template verification process. I won't even get stuck into the lack of features and functionality of it. I lost 24 hrs waiting for a bullet, now have to wait another 24-48 hours for a template to be locked to my PCM. I want to tune my car this weekend, not when it suites them.

So, how does HP Tuners work for multiple vehicles anyway. Let's say I have half a dozen of my own cars I want to do, how do I go about doing it? What pricing am I looking at for the tuning cable and software.
    Last edited by FPV Boss 290; 10-24-2008 at 10:52 PM.

your best bet would be to contact our Aussie distributor.

http://www.vcm-suite.com.au/

We have choices for individual vehicle licenses and year/model based licenses for the Fords, all use a credit based system that is easy to understand.

Remember this will be our first release for the Aussie vehicles and beta release so although we'd like to expect it to be smooth running and troublefree, there will likely be some issues over the next couple of months as we fill any gaps in calibration support and any minor bugs that pop up during the beta.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    your best bet would be to contact our Aussie distributor.

http://www.vcm-suite.com.au/

We have choices for individual vehicle licenses and year/model based licenses for the Fords, all use a credit based system that is easy to understand.

Remember this will be our first release for the Aussie vehicles and beta release so although we'd like to expect it to be smooth running and troublefree, there will likely be some issues over the next couple of months as we fill any gaps in calibration support and any minor bugs that pop up during the beta.

Chris...
    That's perfectly fine Chris, and understandable. So do I contact vcm-suite here in Oz to find out eligibility of applying for beta testing of the Ford programming tool? I have both a Eaton M140 blown BFII ute and SY Territory Turbo to trial it on.

Yes, please give Greg a call.
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    i cant wait for this Chris

i have to speak to Greg on monday regarding some other issues so ill bring up the ford stuff as well

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    Yes, please give Greg a call.
    I sent an email yesterday and spoke to him today.

Tell me, does HP Tuners have the ability to rescale RPM and Load points?

E.g. I want to run above the factory 1.4 or 1.6 load point in an application, can I change it to load 1.9x, and can I change the RPM scaling?
    Last edited by FPV Boss 290; 10-27-2008 at 05:37 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by FPV Boss 290 View Post
    I sent an email yesterday and spoke to him today.

Tell me, does HP Tuners have the ability to rescale RPM and Load points?

E.g. I want to run above the factory 1.4 or 1.6 load point in an application, can I change it to load 1.9x, and can I change the RPM scaling?
    Yes, in most every ford file I've viewed nearly every axis could be rescaled.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Excellent news Bill.

What support will there be for the vehicles equipped with the ZF 6-speed automatic transmissions?

Looking forward to hearing from Greg as to when the product is available for use.

we won't support the A6 trans at this stage (it uses a seperate TCM). We are trying to work out if we can support it at all.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    So im guessing were very close?

Advanced Tuner
    very close

So is it released yet?????

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by IXR08 View Post
    So is it released yet?????

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20758