Thread: Copy histogram with labels

Copy histogram with labels

I have attached my scan log, config, and the error message I got. I was trying to copy the histogram with labels to put into Excel. It looks like this message comes up when copying with labels if either axis doesn't have labels. In my case, I was trying to copy histo #6, which does not have a Y-axis label. Am I missing something, should there be a label there, or can it just not be done right now? Histo #2 does the same thing, and it has no axis labels.

Thanks

(Please ignore the actual data in the log. I'm working my way through bias right now. That's the way it is here. Tune it at 80*, next week it's 40* )
    2005 Sierra Z71 SLT CCSB (LM7)
    STS GT67, LPE GT 2-3, ASP Pulley, Delphi 42#, A'PEXi AVC-R, PLX SM-AFR, FLT Level 5 4L65E, PI Vig 2600, HP Tuners with 2-Bar SD OS (Plus some smaller mods)

Support our Troops

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    histo #6 appears to be using a custom PID meaning it wont show for anyone except you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I was able to recreate it...I'll pass it on to Keith.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Lightbulb

Doh! I forgot about the custom PID, it's just AFR error on PLX SM-AFR. I'm using MAF (SAE) and the labels are 0,10,20...140,150. Histo #2 is Scott's MPG PID.
    I can get around in the scanner for my stuff, but I've never really done much as far as sending histos and PID's to others, so I don't know what I'm doing. Or as my old Chief said, "They don't have enough knowledge to have a misconception"

I just tried putting in a dummy value for the Y-axis. i changed the histo so that the Y-axis was using engine speed as its sensor, then just put a '0' in the label area, saved and reloaded. It's not going to be exactly right, but at least I'll get my X-axis labels.

That was confusing. At least I know what I mean.
    Brain works, just doesn't work well with the hands and mouth.

Edit: Does this histo even make sense? I think I'm using it to tune bias, but I never really got the answer I was looking for elsewhere.
    Last edited by alanderson1978; 04-09-2007 at 10:49 PM.
    2005 Sierra Z71 SLT CCSB (LM7)
    STS GT67, LPE GT 2-3, ASP Pulley, Delphi 42#, A'PEXi AVC-R, PLX SM-AFR, FLT Level 5 4L65E, PI Vig 2600, HP Tuners with 2-Bar SD OS (Plus some smaller mods)

Support our Troops