Thread: Tips on turbo tuning

Tips on turbo tuning

Im going to be adding a turbo to 5.7 hemi and was wondering if i could get some tips onhow to get a base tune set up. What all needs to be done in the tune to be able to get it to run? I know the spark tables need lowered, and airflow tables need adjusted. I was just wondering what else is needed as well
    2019 challenger rt
    k&N cold air intake
    92mm hellcat throttlebody
    ported 392 intake manifold
    ported eagle heads
    Cammotion custom 222/234 cam
    stainless works long tube headers and catless mid pipes
    3' catback with h-pipe & pypes violator mufflers
    e-85 tuned
    3.70 lsd

Quote Originally Posted by james1595 View Post
    Im going to be adding a turbo to 5.7 hemi and was wondering if i could get some tips onhow to get a base tune set up. What all needs to be done in the tune to be able to get it to run? I know the spark tables need lowered, and airflow tables need adjusted. I was just wondering what else is needed as well
    here a few #1 Scale your Map Sensor data , #2 turned sense map on and the baro Pressure off , #3 Rasie all your air flow and Tq limiters Max Map limit ECT with the correct limters , #4 decide if you wanna tune it with VE or ANN , #5 Scale your load tables in your Ign Table and VE if you choose to use that , #6 scale all your PE Tables for boost , #7 scale your injectors . this should get you in the right direction !

Ok. Thanks for the info
    2019 challenger rt
    k&N cold air intake
    92mm hellcat throttlebody
    ported 392 intake manifold
    ported eagle heads
    Cammotion custom 222/234 cam
    stainless works long tube headers and catless mid pipes
    3' catback with h-pipe & pypes violator mufflers
    e-85 tuned
    3.70 lsd