Thread: Ghuggins - GREAT TUNER

Advanced Tuner

Ghuggins - GREAT TUNER

Just want to give a shout out to GHuggins for a job well done. Never before have I had anyone, be as thorough as he has been, tuning my car. He really took the time to go through and get the VE, MAF among a host of other things, dialed right in. We've been going back and forth for a few weeks now. He's got this thing running so well I felt he needed to get credit, where credit is due. I dont have direct experience with all of the great tuners on this forum, but I'm certain Ghuggins is one of them. Just wanted to put this out there for anyone considering any remote tuning, or people doing research on this forum. Not that it means anything to anyone, but I would vouch for GHuggins, he's a great tuner.

Last edited by danmw2003; 1 Week Ago at 07:16 PM.

Tuning Addict
    Thank You for the kind words. It does mean a lot Daniel!!! I'm also glad everything is working out.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Greg is a true hero.

Advanced Tuner
    Definitely going to hit him up again in the future.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by danmw2003 View Post
    Definitely going to hit him up again in the future.
    decently priced? spent so much money on tooning companies and equipment to actually do this stuff kinda strapped for the moment

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan636 View Post
    decently priced? spent so much money on tooning companies and equipment to actually do this stuff kinda strapped for the moment
    Some of these tuners on this forum do this for a living so they are going to charge accordingly and probably won't be that cheap. They spend ALOT of time/effort in learning all this shit so you don't have to.

Tuning Addict
    I only get what I would call halfway expensive on the newer gen V's, so anything using an E90 or newer ecu. I only get that way because the background coding starts getting pretty expensive for me but I'm thankful that someone is able to do it, so I gladly pay and besides, I've seen some very big name shops charge in the 2000+ range, even after ecms were unlocked for basically nothing and even seen some of those un-drivable on the streets when I'm comparable price wise to everybody else out there. Even after regular coding cost for the other platforms are figured in I only actually put in the bank the same amount for each gen. I do go to great detail on the tuning end and even try multiple routes to work through a problem the client may have or came to me in the first place for. I will also say that there are other good tuners on here if anyone prefers going that route and I'll gladly say that none of us know everything nor probably ever will. I just have to charge what I do to cover my cost and make it worth doing.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan636 View Post
    decently priced? spent so much money on tuning companies and equipment to actually do this stuff kinda strapped for the moment
    Im not going to tell you prices, because the tuners here set their own prices for what they're doing, but with regards to GHuggins, I would say money well spent and that you get what you pay for. That goes for anything really. I would say yes, GHuggins is decently priced, but decently priced is subjective. You and I have different budgets and opinions on what we think is "decently priced". I dont think I over paid at all, and GHuggins will most certainly, take the time with you to get it right. At least to the best of his ability, and from my experience, he is more than capable.

I will say the same. Greg has been great to deal with, and this is coming from a guy who has traditionally tuned my own cars. Since this was a big restromod type build that I was working a lot of bugs out on, I let Greg do it. Highly recommend.

Advanced Tuner
    I've never had Greg tune my car, but he has offered a SHIT TON of help with tuning my own car. If I ever decided to have someone tune my car he would be at the top of my list just for the fact how much he has helped me and others on this forum

Advanced Tuner
    I will say this. I've had remote tunes from a handful of others over the years. Even had Pat G do my G8 at one time, years ago. GHuggins, has been the best one I've dealt with. The patience this man has is award winning. He takes pride in his work.

Advanced Tuner
    This is great to see! Congrats GHuggins!
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A