Thread: idle surge 7.3 godzilla 10r80

Tuner in Training

idle surge 7.3 godzilla 10r80

have a client with a 2020 ranger swapped Godzilla 10r80.

long tubes, custom CAI, stock throttle body is mounted 12 inches from the mouth of the manifold with carbon fiber intake tubing.

truck surges and idles terrible. I'll upload a data log. customers forget LTFT bank 2 for the MAF tuning but MAF is 90% dialed in.
    this is a MARs kit and tune with MAF tuning and some small changes from the MARs file. surge and idle was there on a stock file, MARs file and the current file of MAF dialed in.

has code p0315 crank sensor not relearned. asked to get the code fixed first but client is sure it's not the problem, says his other Godzilla swap with MARs tune dose the same thing for idle.

my gut says don't do anything more until the code is fixed but I'm trying to be customer friendly and listen and work with the client as much as possible.
    what do ya'll think or do in these situations. client is 100% set that all is good and the code will not cause a drivability issue. also here is a data log if you see anything let me know. again, the tune file is MAF tuned this log is still in MAF tuning mode with most all everything else stock other than o2 transport, limiters and tire size ect.. this log doesn't have LTFT bank 2 but the MAF was tuned using it logged.
    Attached Files Attached Files