Thread: LS9 Map Characteristics

Tuner

LS9 Map Characteristics

Would be replacement part for 2012 Camaro SS Supercharger pressure sensor. What is the linear and offset KPA? Was using 3.3 bar that was 333.333 and 33.2943562. I tried searching the forum already .

312.5 and -11.25.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner
    I was doing some searching elsewhere, I had it set wrong. Also was wanting to do some work on the 2 step. Depending on the response time i don't see any reason to look at the wideband. I have it set at like 3500 RPM or something like that. Should I increase or decrease fueling at the lower pressure of my histogram on launch control? Goes like super Red/Lean on 3-4 psi sitting still. Kinda freaks me out i dont want to break the ring lands.

Tuner
    I actually made a mistake, the car was only running a minute then died. Almost thought i broke it. Started checking everything. Unplugged the injectors, pulled the plugs, unplugged the coils and drained the oil. Replaced oil and filter after breaking in the cam and bearings did a couple flashes, didnt want to start. Checked fuel pressure and it was low started step by step checking pump and filter, cleaned filter and figured out it ran out of fuel in the cell. Went off of some 80# Data on the forum which was set on a returnless system. Set at 96# across the board. Now i think i can work with it, running a tad rich but its on straight E now. Also compression tested the Engine 187 PSI all the way around.