Thread: 4L60e trans not shifting up

4L60e trans not shifting up

Hello , I new here , from the netherlands , but will learn this with hp tuners .
    have flash my ecm from 2001 tahoe 2wd , change a bit the tire and gear ratio to the new car , but my transmission will not shift up , shiftrange sensor works , trans oil temp works , mechanical d3 d2 d1 working also , vss works also , what do I missing , trottle position sensor (sae) goes up from 0-100 % , trottle posisition stay 0.0% all the time , trottle desired position stay 0.6 % all the time , trottle position sensor ad idle 0,75 V , at 2400 rpm 1,57 V . thanks maus

Advanced Tuner
    Post your original tune and your current tune and a datalog so we can see what the PCM is commanding

Senior Tuner
    IS the speed sensor VSS working?

Log and tune would help.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    IS the speed sensor VSS working?

Log and tune would help.
    hope it is okay like this , I am a rookie

the vss is working in hp scanner
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    The VSS was not working in that log. Without speed the trans will not shift.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    The VSS was not working in that log. Without speed the trans will not shift.
    okay , sorry for the misunderstanding , have make the log in park , make tomorrow one when driving it , thanks